• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Arnold vs Coleman

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its a joke to compare a bber from 30+ years ago with ronnie coleman. you could argue a million times that if they had what we had today bla bla bla.. they look like this and that...
its wat you bring on contest day that matters.. arnold looked like that.. and thats what we will compare with....

ronnie is the better BBer hands down.

arnold helped BBer a trillion times more though

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arnold wins through sheer attitude, aesthetics and influence to the World.

/Opinion

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arnold wins through sheer attitude, aesthetics and influence to the World.

/Opinion

what has attitude and influence got to do with bodybuilding per se?

yes arnold did an incredible amount of things for bodybuilding and ronnie did hardly anything..

but when you talk about Bodybuilding IE competition.. arnold loses. and tbh arnold isnt exactly an aesthetic monster.....

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
what has attitude and influence got to do with bodybuilding per se?

yes arnold did an incredible amount of things for bodybuilding and ronnie did hardly anything..

but when you talk about Bodybuilding IE competition.. arnold loses. and tbh arnold isnt exactly an aesthetic monster.....

Ronnie isn't aesthetic monster either. When talking about the best, you have to take everything into account ie. influence etc..

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was only taking into consideration what it takes to be a bber and not the extra stuff
they award the olympia title not on whose helped more children or collected the most money to send to haiti, but on who looks like what on the day (well..... that is whats supposed happen anyway)

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
This isn't an Olympia...

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It could be argued that without Arnold BBing wouldn't be the sport it is today and would likely be still confined to small gyms in back-alleys. That alone makes Arnold greater than any other BBer, because he influenced not only the next generation of BBers but the mainstream public that made access to equipment, supplements, etc, etc, etc happen.

Arnold did that with his physique, his charisma and his determination. Arnold was the better BBer.

/thread.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
ARNOLD!!!!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
ofvps9-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As you can see MrChewiebitums, most agree Ahnuld wins.

C

Comin_Up

Anrold for sure :) because of what he did and i like his physique better. As far as body goes it all just depends on what you like better, so who is to say who the truly best bodybuilder ever is...as far as physique.