• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor Martinez BFTO 2006

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Man he looked great in these videos! kinda sucks that he's not competing at the Arnold this year, but maybe we'll see him at his best at the 2010 O. Go Victor! :headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike33

Mike33

Vic is one of the best =) So strong in his mind also, coming 6 place after that tough year he had.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vic has awesome genetics. Mass + aesthetics, besides his back width is one of the best in bodybuilding history.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Vic has awesome genetics. Mass + aesthetics, besides his back width is one of the best in bodybuilding history.

Amen brah. Back width/shape in those vids is fucking insane!

JoaoT

JoaoT

Great physic. really really impressive.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I want to see him back on stage 100% again..

the guy is just plain awesome.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Unbelievable.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I want to see him back on stage 100% again..

the guy is just plain awesome.

x2. an 100% in shape Victor, is in my opinion, still top 3 at the Olympia, even with guys like Dex, Phil, Jay, Kai, Wolf...etc.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Victor's best shape is still yet to come, 2007 he deserved to win, at the O he was even better than at the Arnold, and I believe this time now that the injured leg has healed back he might surprise us all, his genetics and structure are the most Coleman-like in the top Pro's right now, if he could make the transformation Jay did last year he might be unstoppable.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Victor's best shape is still yet to come, 2007 he deserved to win, at the O he was even better than at the Arnold, and I believe this time now that the injured leg has healed back he might surprise us all, his genetics and structure are the most Coleman-like in the top Pro's right now, if he could make the transformation Jay did last year he might be unstoppable.

Yep, and I think all of us know that he's the real Mr. O 2007, unless there are still some retarded blind Cutler fans who think otherwise, and unfortunately I think there are a few..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Crazy genetics indeed. Built like a God.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Yep, and I think all of us know that he's the real Mr. O 2007, unless there are still some retarded blind Cutler fans who think otherwise, and unfortunately I think there are a few..
Hard to believe, I mean everybody knows Jay was off at 07 Pre Judging, bloated as hell, holding too much water, looked flat.Pre Judging is the 70% of the competition, you come in there at the top of your game, you win.Vic was on, but MuscleTech prevailed that year.