• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Toney Freeman - 3 weeks out - AC

Deity

Deity

.. massive

Attachments

• image1ca.jpg
    image1ca.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 347
  • image2af.jpg
    image2af.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 400
  • image3la.jpg
    image3la.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 405
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah Toney always looks good before a competition. But on the day of the show he tends to flatten out big time. Hope it isn't the case this time. He's really underrated.

And what's up with your sig? D:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Seen them in the other thread, but as always he looks impressive in these before pics.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As always he is looking very good BEFORE a show... having said that he does look a tad bit better than his usual very good condition.... so may be some of this improvement will be carried forward to the show too

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, these images are by far more impresssive than onstage pics.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
He looks more muscular than his usual offseason, hopefully he holds on to the mass. I think people keep forgetting how amazing he looks and how much he has improved over the years considering his age.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks soft to me...I understand this is a few weeks out but I think he is going to sacrafice Conditioning for mass...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks soft to me...I understand this is a few weeks out but I think he is going to sacrafice Conditioning for mass...

You must be joking, mate. Ok, pics are not the best quality, but you can see striations everywhere from the front.... and we have only one pic from the back... and his glutes/hams doesn't look ripped, ok, but soft? Nope.

TTTT

TTTT

... and his glutes/hams doesn't look ripped, ok, but soft? Nope.

After all, that's biggest flaw in Toney's body allways in competions. Soft hams and glutes. Very impressive photos, but not sure, can he bring ripped glutes and hams on stage when i saw those photos. I hope so!

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah Toney always looks good before a competition. But on the day of the show he tends to flatten out big time. Hope it isn't the case this time. He's really underrated.

And what's up with your sig? D:

I was thinking the same thing...what is going on with that sig?:umwtf:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks great as always but he will NEVER be tight enough from the back, particularly glutes and hams, to do any real damage.