• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

FAHAD'S CRAZY HEAVY DUMBBELL SIDE LATERALS!!!

F

fahad

here it is fox am a man of my word and more vids to come...130 for 10 reps and 100 for 20 reps for each arm...now start bashing and complaining about my form LMMAO....i HEARD JOHNNIE JACKson is strong on these but I beat hes not as strong as this, peace out....
130 pounds for 10 reps

100 for 20 reps

##Staff Update - Videos missing

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude, those were not side laterals, those were nice semi side swings and bounce of thighs, come on man, u cant be serious...

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
wtfcopy-1.jpg

I'm trying to work out whether you're doing shrugs or upright rows?

F

fahad

I DONT TRAIN LIKE THAT ALL THE TIME..THIS IS MORE OF A FAST EXPLOSIVE REPS...SOMETIMES i PUT LESS WEIGHT AND DO SLOW REPS..

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ but they still are not side laterals, you should youtube some clips hat show proper technique. Im not saying you are not strong or big, but those are really horrible. Im really interested to see some more vids with you doing some other stuff, like the bench or rows, im actually kina scared to see your technique on those, take 50% of the weights, and do it right man

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This was exactly the form I was expecting when you posted the stats the other week.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
This was exactly the form I was expecting when you posted the stats the other week.

And of all the lifts why did he only film the "laterals"

If you want to swing about heavy weight then start kettlebell training.

F

fahad

^^ but they still are not side laterals, you should youtube some clips hat show proper technique. Im not saying you are not strong or big, but those are really horrible. Im really interested to see some more vids with you doing some other stuff, like the bench or rows, im actually kina scared to see your technique on those, take 50% of the weights, and do it right man

:talkhand:am not here to instruct on how to do good form..if you want that you will find it all over the place..plus why don't some of you BIGSHOTS post your vids......peace..:turborun:....

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
:talkhand:am not here to instruct on how to do good form..if you want that you will find it all over the place..plus why don't some of you BIGSHOTS post your vids......peace..:turborun:....

I've posted mine several times, proper lifts too... not just laterals. :gaysign:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Of course you are strong as hell but watch out your form, even if you only do laterals with 130s once a week or so, you can injure yourself pretty badly.

Take care, big boy.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Lol, so you post vids of something u call side laterals, i try and give some good advice by telling you that your form is horrible, and im only trying to point that out and give some good feedback. And you answer back by stating that if i want to see some good form i can check somewhere else.

So what you are actually saying is that if i want to see a big guy use really crappy form on partial of a move i should see you clips? believe me, their are more guys on the net that can do the "130 side laterals" that you do homie, and i like how defensive you get as soon as someone points out the obvious, that your form sucks.

And i dont need to post any vids cuz i dont brag about my lifts, but if you want ill post me doing 40kg laterals with your form, AND a belt on!!!!!!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Really don't want to see your squats. Please don't video them.

F

fahad

GUYS I SPOKE ABOUT MY FORM IN THE FIRST POST SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME..PLUS I WAS EXPECTING THESE KIND OF REPLYS..AND IF THE PROS GET BASHED WHO AM I TO NOT GET BASHED....

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh god, that was downright horrible to watch.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But what's the point of doing these "laterals"?? if you use less weight and do better reps, u will reap more benefits, but if you are into getting strong, laterals wouldnt be a move that you would want to be so strong in, its pointless, so what do you want to be? powerlifter, strongman, or bber??

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Just curious. What is the point of the exercise if you're going to use such terrible form? Also, what is the point of posting a video of said terrible form when you know you're going to get bashed?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
what's the name of this exercise you do with your tights?

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
1. You're not a pro
2. You haven't proven anything to us because you haven't posted any proper lifts.

Show us a ATG squat or a deadlift and maybe we might be impressed.

F

fahad

But what's the point of doing these "laterals"?? if you use less weight and do better reps, u will reap more benefits, but if you are into getting strong, laterals wouldnt be a move that you would want to be so strong in, its pointless, so what do you want to be? powerlifter, strongman, or bber??

I BELIEVE IN CHANGING WORKOUTS NOTHING IS USLESS IMO..PARTIALS, FAST EXPLOSIVE REPS,, SLOW REPS.. AND EVEN CHEATING HELPS SOMETIMES SO THAT WHEN YOU GO BACK TO PROPER TRAINING YOU ARE STRONGER...