• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Damn my inner thigh HURTS

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i took a 2 week break from training and had not trained legs in 3 weeks. I was still doing Calisthenics and body weight exercizes but nothing heavy. On Saturday was the first day of heavy lifting and i was SORE as hell. I didnt get a chance to warm up today for the fitcamp i help out in and i started doing squats and lunges before warming up. My inner thigh started hurting like a MOFO so i stopped and didnt do any exercize after that. It hurts the most after not moving for a while. I really hope i didnt tear anything... Sucks coz i hurt my Rectus Femoris 3 weeks ago. I got back today and i hope it doesnt interfere too much with my deadlifts.

I think its my Adductor magnus

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
What did we learn here kiddies? Always warm up :borat:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't deadlift if I had any problem in my legs...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
What did we learn here kiddies? Always warm up :borat:

yup yup. the building i was in was flooding so i had to take care of some stuff while the girls were warming up. It was only bodyweight squats but i guess i was super stiff. I think ill be fine, i feel a little better now and its only been hours.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Laid off of it for a while, feel 100% now