• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

BIG FAHAD'S BRUTAL BACK WORKOUT!!!

F

fahad

HEAVY DEDLIFTS 6 PLATES ON EACH SIDE!!!

HEAVY DEDLIFTS 5 PLATES ON EACH SIDE FOR 10 REPS!!!

400 POUNDS FRONT LAT PULLDOWNS for 10 reps!!!

6 PLATES MACHINE T-BAR ROWS FOR 12 REPS!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pain

VIP
lightweight baby

I have to say, I respect people more that can control the weight they lift instead of swinging and bouncing it around. Still, impressive weight you are shifting.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
much respect for those deads man. brutal strenght on those:2:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
You do have horrible form however you can shift some weight big boy.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
awesome deads bro :thumbsup2:

the pulldowns and t rows could be better form wise... but it's still fucking heavy.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its like watching someone driving a REALLY fast car but instead of going round all the bends and turns he just going straight...
for the record i`m not even 1/4 as strong as you

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those deads are scary... wear a belt or an umbilical hernia is going to happen :D

BTW: you are strong as a bull...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Those deads vids are much better than the lateral rows, and the t bar rows are like a trap movement or something. Still strong as others have said though.

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong for sure, but form could be a lot better. At least on the deadlift his back is straight.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
dangerous yet arousing

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong and decent form deads. Props on that...but your pulldowns didn't even come to the top of your head??? Drop the ego and learn to lift with proper form, judging by the way you look in these videos what your doing isn't working all that well for bodybuilding purposes. No doubt your strong but thats not everything man. If you wanna progress you best pay attention and take some constructive criticism

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong and decent form deads. Props on that...but your pulldowns didn't even come to the top of your head??? Drop the ego and learn to lift with proper form, judging by the way you look in these videos what your doing isn't working all that well for bodybuilding purposes. No doubt your strong but thats not everything man. If you wanna progress you best pay attention and take some constructive criticism

Why yes.

o6lnp3-1.png

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
very heavy deads fahad. now we're talking :)

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big weight right there Faghad.

BTW you look like a fat version of Q80. lol

cereal

cereal

lightweight baby

I have to say, I respect people more that can control the weight they lift instead of swinging and bouncing it around. Still, impressive weight you are shifting.

x2

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fahad, I hope you put your weights back. :spy:

pingu

pingu

Cant see the vids at work, will watch them later, but i have a question, 1 "plate" = 20kg/45lbs ?
Thats some awesome weight you lift then.. Whats your 1rm?

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cant see the vids at work, will watch them later, but i have a question, 1 "plate" = 20kg/45lbs ?

Yep that would be 20kg per plate. Of course saying "plates" makes it just a bit more hardcore!!

Fahad, those deads where much better than I would have expected after seeing those bouncing quarter upright row/laterals.

I must admit though you look fatter than I would have expected? How many plates do you think you'd have to lose before you're in shape?

F

fahad

thx for the comments guys...BTW I purposely let my body go this direction this winter I put on like 52 pounds since NOV.1,2009 which is like in 3 months only and gain like 35 pounds since the pix that you see in my avatar now and am not lying, so don't expected to be all muscle when you are natural, and if I tell you my weight you guys will realize that am not too outta shape for being this dame heavy...and please don't ask me how much I weight because you guys will call me a liar either ways but here is a tip am known to weigh much more than what I actualy look,, ..summer time ill diet down for sure..thx again.:thumbsup2:....

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ How much do you weigh?