• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai, Evan and Oscar MD Seminar!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
For those of you who still don't know Kai's age, and I know it's a mystery lol, I've found this on imdb.com, http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3471034/

He will appear in a movie in a stripper role (with Toney Freeman also), and on the imdb page it says "dob: 12 July 1970"

So he'll turn 40 this summer, shit I didn't know he's this "old", actually I thought he is in his mid 30's.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
that's why it was a mistery..

damn you're quick Tkd!!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
MV5BMjEzOTc2OTU3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDExNzE3Mg@@._V1._SX600_SY400_.jpg

lol Toney has a flower in his head..

this doesn't help bodybuilding.. but it's a good laugh.. lol

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
For those of you who still don't know Kai's age, and I know it's a mystery lol, I've found this on imdb.com, http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3471034/

He will appear in a movie in a stripper role (with Toney Freeman also), and on the imdb page it says "dob: 12 July 1970"

So he'll turn 40 this summer, shit I didn't know he's this "old", actually I thought he is in his mid 30's.

wtf.. :brolyprize:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Kai's gut is pretty damn big here :omgwtf:

fx4jlh-1.jpg

qya8w1-1.jpg

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
best seminar ever.

evan advice - Master the bench, deadlift and Squat

D

DIPLOMAT007

i been waiting to hear from kai thanks for the update

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai obviously has gut issues........I would also attribute it to his poor posture. I know just because I have a similar issue with posture........if you don't believe me ask Flex, i've been yelled out hundreds of times because of it! haha

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Check out the guys behind Kai when he first starts speaking. Looks like they are thinking.."what the hell is Kai crapping on about??"
Oscar seems like a cool guy and gave some good advice.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I kid you not they filmed a bar scene with kai in it not 30 mins away from where i live. One of the women who was financing the movie goes to the gym I am at and she invited me out to the set to meet kai. The day i was suppose to go kai ended up not being on the set bc he was tired or something to that nature. The filming was done shortly after the arnold classic last year if i remember right.