• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Shipping nolva...

F

Freak

Hey guys. First of all I'm not sure whether I'm posting this in the right section but... Admins are here for a reason. Anyway my question is: can I have nolvadex shipped from Ukraine to Canada without any problems? I've been there last summer and nolva is dirt cheap there. You can buy it there without prescription. A bottle of 60 tabs/10 mg cost me around 3$ cdn. I want my friend to send me a few bottles but I'm not sure whether that's against the law or not. Any ideas anyone?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
yeah wrong section.. (chemicals section)

I don't know but ordering that time of products to Portugal is not easy...

I guess overseas makes inspection even more strict.

F

Freak

Is tamoxifen a scheduled substance? I know a prescription is needed to get it here in Canada. Just wanna find out whether it's against the law to import it here internationally

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Moved.
but... Admins are here for a reason
Yes because 5 seconds of thought on your part is time best saved to annoy someone else.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
in my country you can buy nolva from the local drug store...i guess there is something good with the country i live in

F

Freak

Moved.

Yes because 5 seconds of thought on your part is time best saved to annoy someone else.

Geee sorryyy!! The reason I posted in the general section is so more people could see it. I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused.

F

Freak

in my country you can buy nolva from the local drug store...i guess there is something good with the country i live in

In my country I can buy nolva, omnadren, dbols and anything else they may have in a drug store without any questions asked. Unfortunately I don't live in that country anymore (Ukraine) but only come to visit in summer. Back to the topic though, anybody know if it's illegal to bring nolva over to Canada? And yes I've looked all over the net before posting this and could not find anything. So if anybody has any knowledge they can share it would be greatly appreiated.