• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

AC Transit Bus Fight

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I dont know if this has been posted.

heres an interview some time after.

Kinda reminds me of that incident where a burgler got beat up by a 72 year old ex-boxer lol. Im glad that dude is going to jail.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the old man is no hero nor should be congrats about
ive seen other videos of him and all it seems is that he gets into alot of fights and arguments with everyone

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ Yeah seems like they were both in the wrong hahaha

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I'm glad the the old man beat the shit out of that "gangsta" dude, he deserved it, and ALSO that bitch who was filming this, deserved a fucking punch in her face.
What a **** she is "beat his white ass, fuck his ass asdgjaksldga" wtf was that? And then after that 'tough' guy is down, hear the bitch how she's crying, rofl. :rolleyes:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
:iorofl:

TDs71-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
This is awesome! MK rules!

P

power

I agree he got what was coming to him, the white man should of also punched the girl who was filming it. That is how you deal with Mother fuckers like these, trust me i grew up with pople like that and the only answer is for them to suffer. The white man is a hero in my book.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP

:rofl3:

I feel sorry for the black dude in the radio inteview but he got what he deserved.... Epic beard man on the other hand seems like a loony toon. The chick recording is a fucken piece of shit.