• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Who takes the blame?

T

TREINO.ORG

29p5l4h-1.jpg

As bodybuilders we always have times that our results are not so good like our plans or dreams. Most of people uses put the blame on something like work, small budget or short time to training. But the point is: this is really true? Just breathe and think about for a few seconds to discover the true. You are the guilt, just you. Not your supplements, busy life or small budget.

Now you’re thinking why, right? Well, a long time ago, before than supplements industry exploded like a bomb making easy the access buy high quality products that make our lives easy and practices, all that people had was food. Work, everyone works, today or in the past, but is too easy put the blame on all these factors to not have a guilty conscience. I recommend to you make some questions for your mind and heart, like:

- I’m working really hard on my workouts?
- And about my food, have I’m avoiding eat trash?
- My time on the gym training is too short or I’m winding with nonsense?

See. Is true that your life at some point is not being a paradise, a sea of roses, but if you really want improves your body, your muscles and your physique, you need start controlling the most important factor that are the master key: your mind.

Stop lying to yourself. Be realistic. I’m pretty sure that you can improve your results when you stop, once a day, to make these questions for yourself. And believe, that is not hard, and with time you will familiarize and this process will be a natural thing on your mind.

I have passed for bad times on my life and wanting or not, always hits directly on my power potential and therefore on my results. Actually is very hard making all things almost perfects: training, nutrition, supplements, rest and sleep, especially when we are with problems on family or job, without money, broken.

I can’t take supplements at this time? Cool. I will eat more; I will double the attention on my diet. My time on the gym must be reduced? No problem. I will do the same training, more intense with less hiatus, less interval between sets.

There are those days that we ask for ourselves why we are doing this. Well, I think and believe that if you really love this sport, you already know the answer. And if you have so many doubts, make a favor to yourself and give up. Stop putting the blame on things, stop bother your friends with excuses and complaints. Maybe this is not your world, so why not try do something you really enjoy, cause us, lovers of this great sport, well, we will go ahead rising iron.

Remember: You always can do the best on all factors according your actual reality.

T

TREINO.ORG

I'm sorry if you guys had a bad start with me, now I know that we must have humor sense here.

I'm brazilian, so english is not my first language. I'm working hard to create a blog called Bodybuilder Space, I'm a web designer with experience into xHTML-CSS and WordPress, so I have designed all by myself.

I'm looking for people interested on help, writing articles maybe, and helping me to check my grammar on my own articles. Of course that I'm thinking a way to make some money but this will be a consequence. Who help me, receives all credits for their texts and liberty to use an affiliate program to promote supplements sales on their posts.

I have written this article, so now please, tell me what you guys think about and let me know if anyone have interest on help me with The Bodybuilder Space.

Right?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice post bro keep it up...

T

TREINO.ORG

@Robcardu - Por que misturar inglês com português, para verificar se sou mesmo brasileiro? Boa piada. E você pelo que percebo é português? Na verdade a minha família veio de Portugal também, meus avós.

@Big VIC - Thanks buddy. I appreciate your comment.

@Pickle - You're asking if I hired a translator? Not at all. I'm using Word to check spelling and grammar to avoid jokes. I think that my english is not so bad, I need more practice.

I learned english alone, watching series and movies with and without subtitles, and I have a grammar and spelling book, plus a dictionary.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
@Robcardu - Por que misturar inglês com português, para verificar se sou mesmo brasileiro? Boa piada. E você pelo que percebo é português? Na verdade a minha família veio de Portugal também, meus avós.

me no understandz, i dont speak portuguese

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Moved to the articles section.

Thanks for giving the site a chance to grow on you :tiphat:

Ignore Cardu; his name means idiot in five languages.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
can't see your blog men..

oh and i'm portuguese.. Rob wished he was portuguese..

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I learned english alone, watching series and movies with and without subtitles, and I have a grammar and spelling book, plus a dictionary.

Good job, Just keep at it and you will progress!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff