• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Another health problemmm... any suggestions?

F

Freak

Hey guys, after being on sauce consistently for about 6 years (I'm 23 now) I decided to take a little break. Did my usual pct at the end of summer and continued to train naturally. After the pct I've felt that my test levels were back to normal, I felt fine, but as time went on I stopped progressing in the gym, my sex drive went down and my energy levels dropped. Last week I got my test levels checked and they came out to be low... My doc said it's 3.5 ( not sure what kind fo scale theyre using, every place has their own scales.. but the doc said normal levels are between 15-150, I also forgot to ask whether that's free or total test...) She told me to wait a few weeks and come back to check my levels again (dunno why though it's already been 6 months, what's a few weeks gona do?) and if it's still low they'll put me on the TRT. I'm curious what kind of dose they will put me on. Anyone have any experience or knowledge about it? Does this also mean that my own test will continue to get suppressed further on to the point where my testicles will be the size of raisins? and I will have little or no sperm left? Also is the TRT a permanent thing or a temporary fix(which I doubt)? In a way I'm happy that I will get good quality sauce and pretty much for free (I'm covered for it) but at the same time it's kinda depressing that I've fucked up my endocrine system and a young age. What do you guys think? Do you think that maybe I should stay away from the TRT and any sauce and bombard my testes with HCG and nolva a couple of times and see if I can recover on my own?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mmmm, this would be an insteresting thread. You were juicing at a very young age, IMHO. Now I hope you can recover 100%. I'll follow this thread. Be careful, mate and good luck.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
wow you were juicing really young. Atleast your happy about the free juice.

Your post would be good for a reality check for highschool students who want to juice lol. I dont know anything about your situtation though, i hope things get better.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Check out anabolic authority. Many guys over their are on TRT, many are trying to restart their hpta with various ancillaries and keep very detailed logs. I would opt not to go on TRT.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i`d try and come into contact with a professional/expert in this field.. i wouldnt recommend your avg doctor/gp as theses have little to no experience and wont bother to keep uptodate in this area (regarding treatment, medicines etc.. available)

asking some "guru" bbing trainers might also help.. you might get some good info.. like over at RX, MD and the other major forums (steroid.com) who are more focused on the use of AAS and its effects..

until you get word from an expert, dont start shooting from the hip.. ie dont let your mind run wild on stuff that you may or may not have done.. because all sorts of things will pop into your head and you`ll be worse off..

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
even if u do get on TRT and receive sustanon or whatever they give you, just put that aside for years down the track until your body gets back to normal which can be a very long time since you started at a young age

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Freak,

What was your PCT? How long ago was it, how long ago are your hormone check ups? Have you tried the HCG and nolva mix? I did after I stopped all my different supps about a year and a half ago and all my sides finally cleared up totally. I got real HCG and real Nolva though to just make sure.

I would start with that basic protocol and then you can progress to more extreme measure to kick start your hpta. I think you can recover it, there is no question about that.

F

Freak

Freak,

What was your PCT? How long ago was it, how long ago are your hormone check ups? Have you tried the HCG and nolva mix? I did after I stopped all my different supps about a year and a half ago and all my sides finally cleared up totally. I got real HCG and real Nolva though to just make sure.

I would start with that basic protocol and then you can progress to more extreme measure to kick start your hpta. I think you can recover it, there is no question about that.

my last pct was nolva+hcg. it was pretty successful i felt fine afterwards for the following few months and then for some reason my sex drive started going down.. thx for advices guys ill probably wait another month or 2 and check myself out again if it aint getting any better ill try another pct and nothing is improved after that ill get a referral to an endocrinologist

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
See an endocrinologist, preferably one who seems athletic or has some exercise experience so they can understand your mindset (they are more likely to be read in PCT areas as well) and fully explain your situation with every last detail.

buzzkill44

buzzkill44

why did you not use clomid for pct??? it restarts your natural test. hcg should be used during cycle to keep your balls functioning/normal size. it'll force test production not restart it....so it fades after awhile. nolva just blocks estrogen......so you never actually used anything to make your body restart it's test production...........just my .02

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
buzzkill44

buzzkill44

also why anyone would start taking gear in high school is beyond me. your test levels are through the roof during puberty. kids trying to take the fast track! it's a marathon not a sprint.

F

Freak

why did you not use clomid for pct??? it restarts your natural test. hcg should be used during cycle to keep your balls functioning/normal size. it'll force test production not restart it....so it fades after awhile. nolva just blocks estrogen......so you never actually used anything to make your body restart it's test production...........just my .02

ive always used tamoxifen with hcg as pct with great success. my test levels elevated over my natural limits and then slowly dropped to my normal range after the pct was done. ive done this throughout the years and had my bloodwork done. everything was perfect. did the same with clomid too a few times actually when i was starting bbing. and for your info i also used hcg throughut my cycles every 6-8 weeks 5000 iu 3 times 5 days apart. everyone has their own ways. some use much lower doses but more frequently. I prefer my way and it works for me. and whether or not hcg should be used during or after cycle.. i dont even wanna get in there cuz i can go on and on.. sometimes i do both like i said but if i do just one then i use hcg after my cycle.

By the way do you mind telling me where you got the idea that nolva only blocks estrogen and is useless for pct unlike clomid??? Actually slready because it simply blocks estrogen its already useful for pct. First time I'm hearing this what you're saying... Here's why I prefer nolva over clomid for both pct and as anti estr.during the cycle. First of all nolva is stronger as an anti estrogen mg per mg obviously. As for pct nolva blocks the estrogen faster than clomid and as we all know estrogen inhibits the production of test. Just by using common sense without having much knowledge we can say that nolva is useful for pct due to the fact that it blocks estrogen which we usually have an abundance of at the end of our cycle. Even hcg (which is the essential part of any pct, without it your pct is useless) partially converts to estrogen which needs to be blocked therefore we need to block it, which nolva does. Makes sense? But it goes much deeper than that obviously. Tamoxifen increases the responsiveness of lh to gnrh therefore it has direct influence on brining back ur test. clomid actually slightly decreases the responsiveness... nolva also has a positive effect on cholesterol. Do you also know that clomid causes eye damage? That can be permanent? Nolva is a strong antiestrogen in hypthalamus as well as pituitary. clmoid has a weak effect on pituitary. the presence of clomid for raising lh may slow down the recovery because pituitary will need more gnrh from the hypothalamus. that's why clomid usually isn't used for more than 2 weeks after the cessation of hcg during the pct cuz of the fact that its gonna have a negative effect..... Do you understand any of what I just said? Dude I suggest you do hell of a lot more research because what you have just said to me makes absolutely no sense. I never used anything to restart my test production??? WOW. I gotta run to the gym now but if you need any more info on proper use of pct I can definitely share some of my knowledge with you when I get back. And I'm not just copying and pasting all this off the net I've studied this a while back in my bscn program.

F

Freak

also why anyone would start taking gear in high school is beyond me. your test levels are through the roof during puberty. kids trying to take the fast track! it's a marathon not a sprint.

It has nothing to do with fast tracking. Test levels are through the roof at puberty? They begin increasing during puberty but they're not at peak levels during this time. A 25 year old male will have more test than a 16 year old. Thats a fact. high school or not.. whats the difference? I wanted to compete and I did and to be competitive at the shows I was in I had to use. Well I didnt have to but i chose to because i didnt wanna be half the size of the other juniors. Btw I just found out why my test levels are fucked. Ive been on methadone for the last 2 months for my back pain (recent car accident) and I didnt really think about it but apparently methadone kills your test.. How exactly Im not sure but I know the methadone increases prolactin.. that would do it.. Btw with the test being somewhat high at puberty has nothing to do with gains. I dont see any kids ging through puberty getting great results at the gym. That usually happens after theyve gone through puberty.

F

Freak

Hey guys, another thing I wanted to ask about.. I have GAD ( generalized anxiety disorder) and I'm also extremely sensitive to androgens. I can hardly control myself at times in terms of "rage".. short temper.. simple things can irritate me to a point where I will start kicking and punching any objects surrounding me. For instance a while back when I was on acycle of test and tren I ran after a bus that has stopped at a bus stop. As I got to it the doors closed right infront of me and it took off. I stood there for a few seconds trying to control my thoughts and slow down my respiration and then all of a sudden i turn around and punch the friggin bus stop sign a few times and fucked up my hand. When I calm down after such incidents I look back and realize what an idiot I am and what the people that were around thought of me at those moments.. psychoooo... I take valium occasionally for my anxiety, which does get a little worse while I'm on sauce but it's manageable.. I was wondering if there are any natural products or maybe even some meds other than benzos that any of you know of or use that help with the mood swings. I've heard that pantothenic acid helps. Might give it a try. Any other suggestions? I don't wanna take the valium consistently as I quickly gain tolerance to it, plus it's addictive.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you ever read about mood alteration and different ways to control it? If not, I would start there before you get more drugs involved. Then there are a few OTC supps that are supposed to help with mood but I have never tried them yet. The science supports it but I am unsure on how effective it would be for you.

I forget the name of the product. Its like Cotosis or something around that. I also found this webpage, a little hippie but should help. http://www.neurosoup.com/suplementsmainpage.htm