• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Help me win 100 dollars in supplement :)

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Derek anthony showed the RXM forum a godawful cluster fuck of a t-shirt design that he wanted to have ready for the arnold. He got a lot of negative responses and made a thread for people to submit a t shirt design and the winner gets a shout out on his radio show and 100 dollars worth of GAT producte (which wont be a whole lot but its something!).

I submitted my design, its formatted to be ready to become a silkscreen and ready to print. Can you guys do me a favor and quote my submission and say something positive about it? that is if you have are registered at RXMuscle. If not then its ok :) heres the design and link to the thread.

http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?p=889104&posted=1#post889104

prototypevector-1.jpg

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Only if you give me all of the supplements plus $100 in small unmarked bills.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^LOL

Thanks for the support!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The design looks pretty good, man.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
only cause it's pretty cool!

gonna do that bro.:thumbsup2:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
It's true that DA has aids? lol.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Thanks guys, no derek doesnt have aids... but if he does then that sucks for him lol.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ lol

THanks again guys, i got a lot of bumps on RXM

I didnt win though :(

Its alright through. I just got some supplements in the mail today (ordered them on monday, that was fast) :D

The image he chose is going to be a nightmare to print since whoever is going to print the design will have to redraw the entire thing and format it. So basically there will be no smoke in the final t-shirt so the printer would either have to redesign the smoke or completely leave it out so the T-shirt will be a simple skull (which was ripped off the internet) and microphone... uinless they dont silkscreen and just print it as a picture which doesnt look very proffessional. Oh well, i hope he doesnt have too much trouble getting it printed in time.

DAshowfinalblk-1.jpg

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
it sucks..

and Dilatedanus you really wish he fucks those shirts.. you really do.
And I do too..