• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Wheres the Drama Queen at?

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Two weeks to ASC and no gimickery from the Kai Green.... his troubled past, his struggle to make best use of what little life is offering and his heroics to over come the crippling hardships.... his deep thoughts on BB and life in general and always finding where camera is at and oh so innocently facing away from camera ... and bending over.... :ugh: :ugh:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
this thread is useless...

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Two weeks to ASC and no gimickery from the Kai Green.... his troubled past, his struggle to make best use of what little life is offering and his heroics to over come the crippling hardships.... his deep thoughts on BB and life in general and always finding where camera is at and oh so inocently facing away from camera ... and bend over.... :ugh: :ugh:
Guess what Kai's troubled past is what gaved him the edge to don't give and just do all he could to become what he is now.A top Pro worth of a Sandow, Arnold Classic Champion in 2009.
Show some respect.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Two weeks to ASC and no gimickery from the Kai Green.... his troubled past, his struggle to make best use of what little life is offering and his heroics to over come the crippling hardships.... his deep thoughts on BB and life in general and always finding where camera is at and oh so inocently facing away from camera ... and bend over.... :ugh: :ugh:

lol, you are the drama queen here, talking about some guy who had a rough life and now is somebody and decides to share his problems with the world,and you act disgusted towards this? and you think he is the drama queen? lol....

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well I have a problem with his antics on and off stage... I dont have trouble listenning to his troubled past... its the way he tells it, is my issue!
And ohh yeah then theres the bending over... every 3rd minute he is on camera!!!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
OH NOES HE BENDS OVER! THE HORROR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Typical-Aussie-I-SUGGEST-YOU-GET-YOURSELF-SOME-CONCRETE-PILLS--AND-HARDEN-THE-FCK-UP-K-PRINCESS.jpg

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well I have a problem with his antics on and off stage... I dont have trouble listenning to his troubled past... its the way he tells it, is my issue!
And ohh yeah then theres the bending over... every 3rd minute he is on camera!!!

when does he bend over? in his posing routines? yes, so bout 2 out of the 8 min in 2009, and dont talk about bending over during training, if so, GTFO

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OH NOES HE BENDS OVER! THE HORROR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A delusional smurf with a sarcastic remark... aaawww how cute

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Even though Paki is just an insecure homophobe it was worth a lol.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My guess would be since he has become a force in the sport and is actually winning/placing high they are not talking as much about his troubled past because he actually has some money to live on, and there is more about him to talk about.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A homophobic bodybuilder. How original.

Soooooo Smurfie are you saying that Kai's antics reflect homosexual tendencies? Hhhmmm brilliant!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You do have to admit that most of last year there seemed to be yet another article or video of Kai that set him up as some kind of survivor of hardship that was ever so humble and philosophical. Got pretty old, especially in the Mr O lead-up.

There is something to be said for being who you are, not selling who you were and how you got here.

Luciv

Luciv

First thought to mind for this thread topic was "king kamali"

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
You do have to admit that most of last year there seemed to be yet another article or video of Kai that set him up as some kind of survivor of hardship that was ever so humble and philosophical. Got pretty old, especially in the Mr O lead-up.

There is something to be said for being who you are, not selling who you were and how you got here.

I agree, although i kinda liked it since it was the truth and kai didnt bring it up as often as he was asked about it. Lately he has moved on and hasnt been bringing stuff like that up.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmm But is it better then seeing Jay walk around his house and picking up dog shit.

Too each their own I guess...