• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Excessive drinking

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I`m having a discussion with my friend on alcohol and organ failure and basically his opinion is that it will take roughly 10 yrs to screw up your kidney if you get drunk everyday.
My opinion was that on the 5th year the person would have suffered kidney and or liver failure if the person did actually get drunk every day

what do you think? i know there are some people in here who hate my stance on alcohol

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ He wants to avoid organ failure maybe.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why does it matter?

we were just discussing it, dont you ever just discuss random things with friends over a beer? ( i have H2O instead of beer )
(because mexicans. LoL was such a great thread)

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Better thread than this one.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You have heard of alcoholics right?! They can last decades before sufferring kidney and liver failure. Functioning alcoholics even manage to be drunk most of the day without others really noticing.

Trust a teetottler to think that imminent death is so close from drinking.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah I drink carbonated water now I've stopped drinking for a year. All my friends think I'm a fucking pussy now, 'cause if you don't drink you're a straight-edge-emo-fag. LOL. :|

shanex9-1.jpg

Look what it did to Shane! Drink easy boys don't let it happen to you!

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You have heard of alcoholics right?! They can last decades before sufferring kidney and liver failure. Functioning alcoholics even manage to be drunk most of the day without others really noticing.

Trust a teetottler to think that imminent death is so close from drinking.

but alcoholics dont get drunk every day... they`ll drink a lot but will not get drunk
i`m talking about getting drunk every single day for 5 years

co05

co05

but alcoholics dont get drunk every day... they`ll drink a lot but will not get drunk
i`m talking about getting drunk every single day for 5 years

They're getting drunk, but that's beside the point. Alcoholics are still drinking alcohol and the body has to deal with processing it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They're getting drunk, but that's beside the point. Alcoholics are still drinking alcohol and the body has to deal with processing it.

no my friend
this is drunk
drunk2-1.jpg

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Thats not drunk. Thats shitfaced. Have you ever consumed alcohol in your life?

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats not drunk. Thats shitfaced. Have you ever consumed alcohol in your life?

ok so drunk.. not shitfaced or tipsy. every single day. when someone is usually drunk they always pass out or vomit or what ever. the enjoyable thing you`re might be refering to is tipsy

yes.. tastes like piss. vodka, jack, beer, wine, jimbeam, you name it.. all taste shite whether mixed or not.

usually people buy them for me because and i quote them "how are you gonna have fun without a drink?"

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I have been drunk a countless number of times. I've only vomited or passed out a handful of times.

You really don't know anything about alcohol do you?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
in that pic.. does it say Pickle bunny?

LOL PIckle did it again.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have been drunk a countless number of times. I've only vomited or passed out a handful of times.

You really don't know anything about alcohol do you?

He doesn't have any idea :gaysign:

Chewie said:
when someone is usually drunk they always pass out or vomit or what ever.
Wrong.

We can define drunk any number of ways. The way the police define it is on blood alcohol concentration. In Australia 0.05 BAC is considered excessive for operating machinery, 0.08 is considered drunk. At 0.08 you have almost zero chance of passing out or vomiting.

I can keep going, but please just accept you are talking out of your arse.:borat:

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its actually pretty damn hard to get "shitfaced" for many consecutive days, believe me ive tried :linedrunk:

and no getting drunk doesnt always mean you vomit or passout.

Skeptic said:
this. :2:

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MrChewie, How can you argue a topic that you know nothing about and never experienced. Its very rare for someone to throw up or pass out when drunk. Also Alcoholics do get DRUNK everyday. You just never experienced the state of being drunk so you don't know what the rest of us are talking about.