• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

TNA wrestling

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone watching TNA?

Must say, the wrestling is better, but the WWE still offers more entertainment

Since Hogan and Bischoff started running things, lots of old guys gettin run, but this only serves to bring back the old WCW fans.

Better show then WWE raw? no, smackdown....not yet...NXT or superstars... hell yes! worth a watch!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I gave it a shot and watched their Monday Night Impact that was live, but it was boring. Angle vs Styles was good, but it's obvious Angle has lost a step (and rightfully so, the guy is 41, he's been a top pro wrestler and a workaholic on at that for a decade, was the same thing as a freestyle wrestler for probably two decades prior to that, all the while having countless neck injuries and surgeries).

Not to mention, the Nasty Boys being on the roster is a joke, they haven't amounted to anything since Wrestlemania 7 (we're approaching Wrestlemania 26), Kevin Nash can barely walk with his knees, and their gimmick copying of classic WWF stars is just plain annoying.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ agree with you there, but the younger talent is what i like

- D'Angelo Dinero
-Suicide/ Kazarian
- British Invasion
- Amazing Red

Plus other good veterans like Beer money and the Dudley Boyz

And its funny to see all these old starts feuding lol, plus its not rated pg and the announcing is much more fun to listen to then WWE

Didnt know you was a wrestling fan IS, you watched elimination chamber?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Didnt know you was a wrestling fan IS, you watched elimination chamber?

Not much of one anymore, I watch the youtube videos of Raw to see the Bret Hart segments, that's about it these days! It's not worth watching anymore, few great wrestlers or great characters.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Not much of one anymore, I watch the youtube videos of Raw to see the Bret Hart segments, that's about it these days! It's not worth watching anymore, few great wrestlers or great characters.

your catching up for some of the worst segments since katie vick. the bret hart segments have been terrible!

T

Tommy

The OP's right, TNA always had a better standered of in ring talent. The X division was always insane, but the story lines can be very poor and there were always to many over the hill wrestlers living on their names. AJ Styles and Samoa Joe carried the company for a decade and they are both gone (to NJPW and NXT respectivly). Its a great place for giving young guys TV exposure or going down memory lane but they are never going to match to star power of Raw

F

Fozz

Agreed. It is good to see Raw have some competition though. The wrestling industry needs more diversity.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I like tne wrestling way better than wwe myself

Spartacus Anabolics

Spartacus Anabolics

Banned
I used to love watching wrestling, have not in a long time. I agree i would say TNA is the one i would watch.

R

rz3300

Banned
I always wondered who was out there watching the off brand sort of wrestling, but these leagues continue to be around and make money, so there must be an audience out there somewhere. It kind of makes me curious to see some kind of financials about them and see what kind of business they are doing, and maybe a comparison between it and the WWE. That would be interesting, and I am sure that the WWE just blows it out of the water, but maybe it is close than we all think. Thanks for sharing.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff