• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Your Favourite posing routine by an IFBB Pro

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your Favourite posing routine by an IFBB Pro

Pro Bodybuilder name:
Year:
Contest Show:
Name of song:
Video link of the routine if you can find it on youtube

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If anyone says Kai Greene I will give ElFreako your home address and a tub of:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jcbl

Shawn Ray

Mr O 99

Some Mariah Carey song - the song compliments his posing

The vid is here on the forum

K

keke568

I would say Shawn Ray with the Jennifer Hudson - Am Telling You I'm Not Going! One of the best

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ahahahah Tim, you got me.

But srsly, even if I'm NOT a Kai fan, I liked him in 2007 at the Keystone Pro, and believe it or not, that routine is my fav, until he does the worm thing on stage, but other than that is great imo, plus I like the song as well (Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana)

So here it is D:

Pro Bodybuilder name: Kai Greene
Year: 2007
Contest Show: Keystone Pro
Name of song: MJ - Dirty Diana

Now bring it on Freako! :bullwhip:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ahahahah Tim, you got me.

But srsly, even if I'm NOT a Kai fan, I liked him in 2007 at the Keystone Pro, and believe it or not, that routine is my fav, until he does the worm thing on stage, but other than that is great imo, plus I like the song as well (Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana)

It was more a comment that everyone is going to post Kai vids because he does a handstand. Just wanted people to think about all the great posing routines that people have done over the years, rather than just Kai's most recent. Also I'm with Lee Priest, Kai's posing doesn't actually display his physique well.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
It was more a comment that everyone is going to post Kai vids because he does a handstand. Just wanted people to think about all the great posing routines that people have done over the years, rather than just Kai's most recent. Also I'm with Lee Priest, Kai's posing doesn't actually display his physique well.

Well, that's the only routine of Kai that I like, the others where he does handstands and other shit I hate them (example: 2009 ASC, O..)

And others routines that are great for me, are Kevin Levrone's in 2002 Olympia, Shawn Ray, Labrada..etc

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lee Labrada
Mr. Olympia Contest
Don't know the song :bitenails:

/THREAD

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Best I've seen till today..

Rusty Jeffers - 2007 Ironman Pro
Queen - The Show must go on
min. 2.49

simply pure awesomeness.

.:::X-Treme:::.

.:::X-Treme:::.

Totally agree!! Best posing routine ever and the name of the song is Joaquin Turina's "Danzas Fantasticas" :thumbsup2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kevin Levrone
English GP

Not really the routine so much, but more that Kevin looked ridiculous and the lighting was perfect.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, that's the only routine of Kai that I like, the others where he does handstands and other shit I hate them (example: 2009 ASC, O..)

And others routines that are great for me, are Kevin Levrone's in 2002 Olympia, Shawn Ray, Labrada..etc
Going to agree here. Even if I am a fan of Kai, definitely not a fan of his routines. Handstand shit is too weird for me.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
X100

Epic routine.

Its my favorite Michael Jackson song and kai really connected with the song well, his best routine by far. Im sorry some people are so bitter about him.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pro Bodybuilder name: Kevin Levrone
Year: 2001
Contest Show: Mr.Olympia
Name of song: Enrique Iglesias - Hero

J

Jayce

Lee Haney
Mr. O. 1988
Rocky song.

Savjav

Savjav

ooooo bacon scented now :techn9ne:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Epic routine.

Its my favorite Michael Jackson song and kai really connected with the song well, his best routine by far. Im sorry some people are so bitter about him.

:rofl3:

I like how you are trying to impose sentiment upon me that I don't have. If you actually look past the handstands and little dance moves, Kai hits only a couple of poses and doesn't display his physique effectively. Now plenty of pros are guilty of hitting very few poses, but they usually aren't so distracted with dancing and handstands that they actually remember that they are at a BBing show and actually display their physique.

That is why his posing is overrated (not to say he is terrible, but everyone raves about his posing). Lee Priest agrees. I'm sure others do as well.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
:rofl3:

I like how you are trying to impose sentiment upon me that I don't have. If you actually look past the handstands and little dance moves, Kai hits only a couple of poses and doesn't display his physique effectively. Now plenty of pros are guilty of hitting very few poses, but they usually aren't so distracted with dancing and handstands that they actually remember that they are at a BBing show and actually display their physique.

That is why his posing is overrated (not to say he is terrible, but everyone raves about his posing). Lee Priest agrees. I'm sure others do as well.

Yeah, because your the only person in this forum who has a chip on their shoulder about kai greene and/or his fans opinions.:umwtf:

Does he need to hit a lot of poses during the night show? he can do whatever he wants, most bodybuilders night show is pretty much their prejudging routine with no quarter turns and better transitions. I enjoy his routine more then anyone else routine regardless of a few jaded individuals who spend more time complaining about kai or trying to contradict peoples opinions then actually talking about bodybuilderswho they are impressed by.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, because your the only person in this forum who has a chip on their shoulder about kai greene and/or his fans opinions.:umwtf:
Oooooo attitude. Now give me serious :borat:

Does he need to hit a lot of poses during the night show? he can do whatever he wants,
Not if he wants to display his physique to its fullest :gaysign:
most bodybuilders night show is pretty much their prejudging routine with no quarter turns and better transitions.
I agree that this is lame, but this comes down to the judging. How many score cards have we seen that have the top 3-6 decided from prejudging and no change?! Too many. And BBers know this, they are only going through the motions later on (when they are already tired, etc) because it doesn't really affect the judging/placings. Not to mention the free posing section has been relegated now, watch for even less effort being put into routines.
I enjoy his routine more then anyone else routine regardless of some jaded bastards opinions.
Sorry what did you just say about my family's marital status :bball: