• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Creator's Pre-contest 2010

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alright fellas here we are again. Mods can move this if they dont want it in this section cuz I wasnt sure. I am currently just under 8 weeks out from the NPC Empire Classic. I will be competing in the light heavy weight division. I am currently at 205 lbs. As usual, I honestly swear that my legs look better than this in real life.
I will update this log as often as I can all the way up to the show. Here are a few low quality pics taken on the ladies cell but it gives you an idea of where I am at.

photozyl-1.jpg

photo3ni-1.jpg

photo2a-1.jpg

photo1fm-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
co05

co05

Your rear relaxed is crazy :thumbsup2:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Fuck yeah mate, looking awesome! Your legs don't look bad at all man.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
co05- Thanks a ton man! I have been doing some heavy ass deads this year so I sure hope its paying off.

Skeptic- Appreciate the compliments brother. I just always think they look way worse in pics then they do in real life

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jut going off pure memory from when you last competed but your arms look bigger now and you look thicker in the back. I love the shape of your abs too.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you put on a lot of mass since your last show? Or, did you just get too sucked out for that show?

You look much bigger.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you want to chuck in some comparisons to last year that would be good too Mike!

I'm seeing some improved back development! You look a tad leaner at 8 weeks than you did last year, is that a fair call?

What is your goal weight onstage?

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great work mate, your prep looks like it is coming along nicely!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking very good. lean for 8 weeks out. legs look thicker from the side than last time i saw u i think. overall it looks as if uve put on some good mass:2: good luck with the prep!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Did you put on a lot of mass since your last show? Or, did you just get too sucked out for that show?

You look much bigger.

x2

looking a lot bigger and rounder... keep us updated. :thumbsup2:

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking great bro. your side chest pose looks very good. and thats a thick back you got. hope you kick ass in your comp bro!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think your legs look bigger from the back that in the past show. Good luck and keep us updated!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the support guys. I think it is fair to say that I have made some improvements and put on some mass this off season. I have been lifting way heavier and harder than ever. I am shooting for 190 on stage.
Flex- I think it is a combination of the two. Since this is an NPC show, I am more focused on maintaining mass and not solely focused on conditioning. My calories are at 3034 right now with 280 from protein, 97 from fat and 265 carbs, which is all higher than last year. I figure this is making a difference at maintaining mass.

I havent done any cardio yet either, as I have been able to steadily lean out without it. I will use it as a tool when I need it. I will takes Tim's idea and post comparison pics later!

Cork

Cork

You have an incredible back. Great job on the progress so far.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very impressive man! good improvements!! back is thicker! keep it up man

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For eight weeks out you look terrific! Your back relaxed pose is pretty sweet too. But we have to get some new leg shots with better lighting. :cool:

By the way how tall are you if you don't mind me asking?

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking forward to keeping along with your thread Mike!
Like everyone else, I definitely see big improvements.
Looks like your going to bring a great package to the stage this year

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks again guys. I will get some quad shots up. I had to take those pics with poor lighting cuz there were some dorks doing some intense yoga on the other side of the room so I just opened up one of the blinds. I will get quad shots up soon. I am 6' tall.