• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Top 6 predictions!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let's hear it folks! The official top 6 predictions for the AC!!

1.Branch, can't go against the guy that placed second at the O
2. Kai, will be much improved from O, but still won't edge out branch
3. Dex, another disapointing finish..maybe being to consistent with the same look is hurting him?
4. Phil Heath, the lack of width and thickness will affect him, great arms and delts, nothing else...
5. Roelly Winklaar, big 1st Pro show for him, mark my words, he is gonna win the Aussie Pro show!
6. Toney Freeman, big, but wont have the conditioning of the top 5

Outside looking in, still a shot!
7. Melvin, peaked for Pheonix and will lose either size trying to come in sharper or lose conditioning trying to hold on to size
8. Rockel, still weak from the back compared to top 7, has to come in super peeled to get really noticed
9. Hide, just too small....should consider sucking down and doing the 202's

C

Comin_Up

Its to hard to make a choice and be 100 percent confident in it ha, i keep switching back and fourth but im sure branch wont win. Idk how he got 2nd in the first place. Top 5 tho. :) I just want it to be a great show

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ thicker, granier, drier and freakier then anyone else there. Plus he has no real weakness unlike the other guys, his back may be weak, but it's not as bad as Kai's front poses, Phil lack fo width and thickness, Dex's lack of size and calves

D

drexel1234

phil
dexter
kai
branch
toney
melvin
hide

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ why? and no roelly? hide over roelly? ROFL!

C

Comin_Up

^^ thicker, granier, drier and freakier then anyone else there. Plus he has no real weakness unlike the other guys, his back may be weak, but it's not as bad as Kai's front poses, Phil lack fo width and thickness, Dex's lack of size and calves

His arms arnt to hot either and i dont think his body flows togeather so great. Who knows. I dont like his physique :) Guess its all how ya like it. But i think Phil will show he made great improvements and Kai as well. BUT WHO KNOWS! ha. And i agree with u on Dex that him always looking the same hurts him. But branch has to come in super shape to get a good placing.

C

Comin_Up

I doubt Melvin or toney will come in the kind of shape they need to. They havent in a long time.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His arms arnt to hot either and i dont think his body flows togeather so great. Who knows. I dont like his physique :) Guess its all how ya like it. But i think Phil will show he made great improvements and Kai as well. BUT WHO KNOWS! ha. And i agree with u on Dex that him always looking the same hurts him. But branch has to come in super shape to get a good placing.

Working with Farah will almost ensure Branch's conditioning, and Branch's arms have improved a lot, and only look weak in the FDB pose, while Kai has more structural problems and heath will always have the width issue

But as you said, it's really unpredictable, but based on previous comparisons and placings, this is the mot logical prediction IMO, but who knows?! Roelly might win!!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I doubt Melvin or toney will come in the kind of shape they need to. They havent in a long time.

+2

Both have had too many problems with peaking, but IF they do, they will be dangerous!

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1. Phil
2. Kai
3. Dex
4. Branch
5. Roelly
6. Freeman

Top 4 is interchangeable, honestly

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Branch won't win, but he probably will take another Most Muscular award. His 2nd place at the O is a fucking joke, yes he's dry, grainy condition etc etc, but that's overrated, I do think though he should've been in the top 4/5.

As for the predictions, I'd say:

1. Kai Greene (not that I want him to win roflmao, but I never guessed a winner, so in case I'm wrong this time again, I won't be disappointed haha :bitelip:

2. Dexter Jackson
3. Phil Heath
4. Branch Warren
5. Roelly Winklaar

6. Toney Freeman
7. Hidetada Yamagishi
8. Melvin Anthony

A top 5 that I would like to see is way different:

1. Phil/Dex
2. Dex/Phil
3. Roelly
4. Branch
5. Toney

C

Comin_Up

Working with Farah will almost ensure Branch's conditioning, and Branch's arms have improved a lot, and only look weak in the FDB pose, while Kai has more structural problems and heath will always have the width issue

But as you said, it's really unpredictable, but based on previous comparisons and placings, this is the mot logical prediction IMO, but who knows?! Roelly might win!!

Ha i hope roelly would to! That would be great. Yeah with kais non existant lower back ha. But everyone has somethings off so you can give heaths small width problem as the reason and only reason he would lose. And heath could win because of his poor preformance at the O and make such drastic changes that he could just stun the judges to give him a win, kind of like jay did. but idk this line up can drive someone crazy :turborun:

Edit: I think rolley could beat branch:thumbsup2:

C

Comin_Up

+2

Both have had too many problems with peaking, but IF they do, they will be dangerous!

I still dont think Melvin would be able to win mabye top 3 best if he is IN SHAPE he just sint big enough to compete with the big guys who are also in shape. But his lines and symmetry will get him to the top 3 if he is in shape. Toney is just a little girl and seems to only care to be the biggest and doesnt wana work for the great conditiong he can have.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ touche, but his lack of chest density and lack of leg size compared to kai and branch will also hurt him, even dex has bigger legs then phil

C

Comin_Up

^^ Idk bout dexter, they are coming quite close now and with enough time and phil being phil he could have brought them up more to be just as big or bigger than dexters, and with those sick hamstrings that dexter doesnt have he has him there i think. But yeah no way they are bigger than kai's or Branch. And yeah the chest is always a problem

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My prediction:
1. Kai, bringing his best package ever!
2. Branch.
3. Phil.
4. Dexter.
5. Toney.
6. Ronny.
But i have a feeling that Heath will shock us all with his package and win the show!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ how can you have ronny over Roelly!

C

Comin_Up

How can he have branch over phil and dexter? Thats the real question

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
LOL, I totally forgot about Ronny Rockel, hmm I think he will be in the top 6, 6th place imo.

edit: only if he will be better than the O, if not Toney will take the 6th spot.

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Because he has more muscle maturity and size, and dont forget he was 7th at last years Mr.O