• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tim Sylvia vs. Mariusz Pudzianowski!!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tim Sylvia vs. Mariusz Pudzianowski Headlines April 23 Event Near Boston

A matchup between former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia and five-time “World’s Strongest Man” Mariusz Pudzianowski is scheduled to headline an April 23 event in Worcester, Massachusetts near Boston, according to the Boston Herald.

The card, co-promoted by Eric “Butterbean” Esch and Korean-based promotion Moosin, is also slated to include UFC veterans Rich Clementi, Yves Edwards, and Houston Alexander.

Sylvia (25-6) hasn’t fought since snapping a three-fight losing streak, which included an 9-second knockout to Ray Mercer, with a first-round TKO of Jason Riley. Another fight also awaits “The Maine-iac,” as a rematch with fellow UFC veteran Wes Sims, turned down for March in Ohio, is now expected to take place on June 5 in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada.

Pudzianowski (1-0) made his MMA debut in December, forcing former boxer Marcin Najman to submit to strikes in just 43-seconds.

Huge leap in competition for Maruis, but if he pulls it off....lesnar vs polish poweR?! HOLY SHIT!

Last edited by a moderator:
V

vdawg

theres no way anyone will be able to outpower mariusz but judging from his fight in december, all he did was go ape shit. if he does that against experienced fighters hes gonna get dropped.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he had time to improve since dec, plus tim is a weakling, if pudz gets is hands on him, he will ground and pound the shit out of sylvia, jsut like lesnar does in his fights, plus pudz was a boxer before he was a strongman

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Should be good! Must see on payperveiw

V

vdawg

should still be a good fight, but i think experience will win in this one. just my opinion though, so lets not get all pissy pants about it hahaha

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn, apparently this is bogus, Mariusz has another fight scheduled in the same fed. he fought his first fight, so no Sylvia...yet

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Awesomeness to the max.

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Will Marius have to pass a drug test?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ true that, even off the juice that guy is big and strong as hell for sure, more then any MMA fighter

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Should be interesting. Ill keep an eye out on the net :D

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
im excited, probs wont be able to view in australia tho :( def not live anyway

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got pudz by brute strength....hes a stronger version of Brock and like Brock that will be enough till he faces top 5 competition

P

Pain

VIP
Pudz just has to come at Syliva like Fedor did...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^^

Tim Sylvia.. lol..

P

Pain

VIP
Pudz won his 2nd pro mma fight last night. It went to a decision though.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
i dont get it whens the tim sylvia fight?

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pudz won his 2nd pro mma fight last night. It went to a decision though.

Wikimedia Error

Just saw the fight on youtube. Wanted to post it here as well but it was already removed due to copyright.

Pudz pounded that guy pretty good altough it seems that he lacks in stamina pretty badly. First minute he raped that guy but afterwards it was mostly hugging. He needs to learn to save his energy not to berserk around like King Kong.

P

Pain

VIP
lol. I really dislike the over top entrances. Makes it seem more like pro wrestling.

Watching that fight really shows how poor of an MMA fighter Pudz is. I'm no expert or anything but Pudz is just too big and gasses out far too quickly.