• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Crysis 2 screen shots plus info

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I plan on getting a AT 5770 but I'm still unsure bout my card, I'm thinking on the 5870 aswell.

P

Pain

VIP
5770 wont run crysis 2 at decent settings, hell a 5890 won't even run crysis 2 at decent settings.

My 5850 can run warhead maxed out with 2 x aa and get about 30-40fps.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
This game will also be on consoles. The environments look beleivable on consoles but the character model has a retarded ammount of polygons to be on 99 percent on PC's and not to mention all consoles.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
About the hardware. Keep in mind that Cryis Warhead was VERY poorly optimised. And Crysis even more so. hopefully they have fixed memory leaks in this game.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I like the new character model. They gave him thicker forearms and traps while making his waist slightly thicker aswell. I been getting tired of the statuesque physiques, i like these more realistic physiques.

The environments dont look as technically impressive as Crysis 1

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah dude that character looks fucken real bad ass. By the way nice avatar. :cool:

The port to the console will look nothing like the PC. I'm afraid the technology on the PS3/Xbox 360 is a little too outdated. :(

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont think those photos are 100% complete as in the engine, probably just teasing us a bit, final game may look quite better.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It would run well on PS3.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hope they fixed all the problems the first two Crysis games had,
they ran slow not just cus of the graphics etc, but they were written like shit, shit load times, etc etc.