• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fans choice = Shelestov?

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you guys notice this?:bball:
I think there may be have some Russian hackers out there working their magic.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
All votes are from Zigurd's gimmick accounts.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LMAO Russians do this shit all the time, they spread the word to vote on something or someone russian and they go all out.

Dylan Detrick

Dylan Detrick

It's not to often the last place guy wins the fan's choice award.

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats nuts!! This must be some mistake!!:bball:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Russian hackers FTW!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
THe funniest part is that Sergey finished dead last.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
All vodka and borscht.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think the funniest part was that fool Dan Solomon having to make up an excuse and say that they are still collating the results, but the results could be interesting. I have a feeling this is the last time we will see a online voted fan's choice award. Good ol' Russian hackers.

F

Freak

Russian hackers? comeone... what's wrong with voting for someone who represents your country? doesn't really matter where he places. Hey I'm Russian and even though Shelestov isn't that great I'm behind him all the way. Why wouldn't I be? And any other Russian person for that matter? You also gotta remember that people from all those countries that used to be part of the Soviet Union consider themselves Russian. So it's quiet a population if you think about it

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so thats way you say your russian and in the other thread you say you`re from ukraine?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Russian hackers? comeone... what's wrong with voting for someone who represents your country? doesn't really matter where he places. Hey I'm Russian and even though Shelestov isn't that great I'm behind him all the way. Why wouldn't I be? And any other Russian person for that matter? You also gotta remember that people from all those countries that used to be part of the Soviet Union consider themselves Russian. So it's quiet a population if you think about it

LOL dude you answered you're own question. You are supposed to vote for who you think was the better bodybuibuilder not vote for you're countryman.

F

Freak

so thats way you say your russian and in the other thread you say you`re from ukraine?

Ukraine was part of Russia if you did not know that. And as I've already said a lot of people from countries that used to be part of USSR consider themselves Russian.

F

Freak

LOL dude you answered you're own question. You are supposed to vote for who you think was the better bodybuibuilder not vote for you're countryman.

Which question are you referring to exactly? Personally I didn't vote for anybody I'm just trying to explain why a lot of Russians might have voted for Shelestov, which makes a lot more sense than some "hacking theory". And yeah I agree with you about how it should be done but as you have probably already noticed, in bodybuilding, not everything has always been done how it should have been... Just have to come to terms with that I guess. I can say one thing that Russians have a lot of pride in them so that can justify the fact that they voted for their countryman instead of the better bodybuilder. What can you do..? Blame the whole nation for doing so?

F

Freak

By the way it's called fans' choice award for a reason. The word FAN is the key. So if you think about it your statement is not entirely true.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I dont beleive it had to do with hacking but it wouldnt be the first time that Russians got together to spam polls.

F

Freak

I dont beleive it had to do with hacking but it wouldnt be the first time that Russians got together to spam polls.

If that's true then its a little unfair.. but at the same time pretty funny if you ask me...

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
yeah, which is why i put "LMAO" in my first comment lol

F

Freak

hmm.. that figures... lol

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was using the term 'hacking' in a tongue-in-cheek manner, so I wouldnt get too worked up about that.
I agree with you regarding there being a lot of Russian bodybuilding fans, however you must at least find it somewhat strange that a guy who finishes last and does not have big presence in the sport almost doubles the amount of votes of the guy who finishes second (Phil Heath). This was definitely not the case last year, so it's a reasonable assumption to think something very strange went on with the voting system.