• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

No Russian (Short Film)

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Dude, you gotta put a SPOILER ALERT on there.

This had to be on PC with max settings since it looked insanely better then on consoles. They probably modded it so that they can move the camera... may have modded the graphics a bit too since they look better then the PC feeds ive seen.

This game had one of the most engaging campaigns with PERFECT pacing. THe story telling was off because of the stupid satelite loading screens with voice overs but it was still one of the most amazing campaigns ive ever played.... and im not really a modern warfare fan.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ lol.

I was just saying because i know a couple of guys here who have not played the game and the video had tons of spoilers.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is MW2 on max settings for the PC? It looks UNREAL!

P

Pain

VIP
^ lol.

I was just saying because i know a couple of guys here who have not played the game and the video had tons of spoilers.

The game has been out long enough to not have to post spoiler warnings.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome video, they should make the whole game into some film like that.