• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sergio Oliva senior vs Roelly Winklaar

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Okay, so I did this comparison just because, in my opinion, Roelly has some similarities with Sergio. Don't know what for sure, but I think they are the full muscle bellies (arms for example: bi, tri, forearms) and definitely the posing/poses (some of them). What do you think?

npi9o8-1.jpg

30cvucy-1.jpg

dw3zk-1.jpg

2i1jpjo-1.jpg

2cq19vl-1.jpg

2uop7b7-1.jpg

2enndxv-1.jpg

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
some vids

Last edited by a moderator:
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Thats an awesome comparison. I agree they have similarities, I think its mostly just in their overall structure.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
They both have the SUPER WIDE look in the FDB.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
That just served to remind me how awesome Sergio was.

Berry

Berry

Great comparison TKD :2:

yair2210

yair2210

wow nice one.

they do look alike.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Glad you all liked it. :2:

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That just served to remind me how awesome Sergio was.

Yup.... Some of the shots of Sergio were taken 35 years ago :bitenails: 35 freaken years!!!! Cant help but wonder what guys like Sergio, Arnold and Lee Haney would have achieved if they were on the same "regimen" as modern BBers.:headbang:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Yup.... Some of the shots of Sergio were taken 35 years ago :bitenails: 35 freaken years!!!! Cant help but wonder what guys like Sergio, Arnold and Lee Haney would have achieved if they were on the same "regimen" as modern BBers.:headbang:

Just goes to show how much genetics play into bodybuilding. No matter how many drugs a person takes, they are still only as great as their genetics allows them to be. Silvio has such great genetics. Makes me wonder how many people are out there in the world with genetics greater then Silvio, Ronnie, or Arnold yet dont realize what they can accomplish in the sport of bodybuilding. We were only able to whitness these great champs since they just so happened to get involved in some sort of muscular development.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just goes to show how much genetics play into bodybuilding. No matter how many drugs a person takes, they are still only as great as their genetics allows them to be. Silvio has such great genetics. Makes me wonder how many people are out there in the world with genetics greater then Silvio, Ronnie, or Arnold yet dont realize what they can accomplish in the sport of bodybuilding. We were only able to whitness these great champs since they just so happened to get involved in some sort of muscular development.

Yeah I know... what also blows my mind is Eugene Sandow... we are so freakin amazed by some of the so called Nattys in this day and age but then there are shots of Sandow that kick ass and would beat some of todays top Nattys hands down... daaammn those genetic freaks :shakefist:
:)

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah I know... what also blows my mind is Eugene Sandow... we are so freakin amazed by some of the so called Nattys in this day and age but then there are shots of Sandow that kick ass and would beat some of todays top Nattys hands down... daaammn those genetic freaks :shakefist:
:)

Hell yeah! That was such a long time ago too! Even by todays standards he still looks GREAT!

Falk2C_Benjamin_J_281853192529__Eugen_Sa-1.jpg

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great job with the comparison's!!! Very similar physiques now that I look at it.

Big-T

Big-T

wow thats what i call a good comparison! nice
they both do look awsome!!

E

eskimogym

Banned
olivia winz uverubuddy olivia wins not dat gut guy try 2 b try 2 b like sergio, try to be new verjhun of sergio can't try do go back in time and go in SO's body like big gut man did! uhgee that ruvully small winkee anyway, sure cant be sergio, has to be himself, shouldnt get paid for trying 2 be!!! :) big money doe all right all wrong everything but bong everything but bong awhahah awhahah hehehe hehehe hohoho hohoho hoohoohoohoohooohoo i love you folks especially turk man try to be pro guy uuuugly uuuuugly

Mika

Mika

Roelly has great arms especialy triceps