• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Some questions on possible supplements.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So, I've been currently taking Whey Protein - Gold Standard, Creatine Monohydrate and a Multi-Vit. But a trainer, whom I asked also recommended a few more. Such as; Nitric Oxide like NO explode, ZMA. I did some research and all, and to be honest, the only thing that ACTUALLY looks promising was the ZMA. The NO to me really isn't worth it, BUT, since the most active thing to make NO is L-Arginine, would it be good just to take that as well pre-workout and take Creatine after? I was also considering Glutamine and BCAAs. Right now I'm bulking and I am DEFINITELY considering BCAAs added to my whey, creatine and multi, now how about ZMA and the N.O. and L- Arginine, I'm 18, training hard, diet is solid. Thank you!

Steve56

Steve56

You're much smarter then the trainer!! lol you have the basics down!! and if your diet is on point and training hard thats the main thing....I would say whey isolate, creatine, multi, glutamine, and BCAA's are the most important...forget about that other crap...not worth the money

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you!