• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MD cover - May 2010 (Jay Cutler)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
oa6ano-1.jpg

Steve Blechman said:
We reached one of the finest moments in out history when Jay Cutler returned to his rightful home here at MD. Jay has single handedly set a new standard for the sport, and all I can say is that everyone else better step up to the respective games if they want to share the stage with him!!

This month the journey begins with the exclusive 3-time Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler’s “Road to the Olympia Series Part 1”. We photographed Jay Feb 10th about 8 months out from the Olympia. Jay is determined to dominate the stage again this year!! Don’t miss this feature.

We’ve reached a moment in our history when we can state - without hesitation – that MD is a force to be reckoned with. Not only is MD a global brand name, and our website is bodybuilding’s #1 multi-media destination, but our magazine is also rapidly improving and going to the next level!! This month we incorporated a new redesign and some exciting new columns!! I hope you like it and thank you all for all of your support.

Looks like Gluteman is in love with Jay, this cover being his 2nd one since January :omgwtf:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, second over this year...but they really didnt have another choice...kai just had the last one, and other then jay joining MD, no other real, hot pro is on the scene except Roelly, but he is still not hot enough for a cover..

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Yeah, second over this year...but they really didnt have another choice...kai just had the last one, and other then jay joining MD, no other real, hot pro is on the scene except Roelly, but he is still not hot enough for a cover..

What??

I remember Dennis Wolf was on Flex's cover in '06, before making his pro debut, and Roelly is already qualified for the 2010 Mr O, 2 pro shows done, great results..etc. He's definitely worthy for a cover, and a contract with either Flex or MD, huge potential by this guy.

and a team on mecca :icon_ninja:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahaha i agree Tkd, but Wolf had more exposure as a amateaur and he got signed to a huge supp company, the politics of it all...

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ What supp company is Roelly with? QNT? he deserves much better than that..

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL. Melvin's with them too! Hero to zero!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
MD puts their athletes to work! Better for us :D

Jays personality has been really awesome lately, he used to seem a bit "robotic" but now he truly looks like he is enjoying himslef. I wonder if Blechman keeps making him talk about why he went back to MD because he has mentioned it a ton of times.

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
MD puts their athletes to work! Better for us :D

Jays personality has been really awesome lately, he used to seem a bit "robotic" but now he truly looks like he is enjoying himslef. I wonder if Blechman keeps making him talk about why he went back to MD because he has mentioned it a ton of times.

Steve Blechman does not have to tell him to say anything, he is just glad to be with a publication that actually really appreciate him, so he voices it, that's all.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Steve Blechman does not have to tell him to say anything, he is just glad to be with a publication that actually really appreciate him, so he voices it, that's all.

Are you implying that Jay felt unappreciated by Wieder-AMI?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
Well, if you have followed bodybuilding for more than one year, you should know what I am implying.