• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

College in America

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
college_in_america.jpg

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ahaha.. were i live, not only is it free but you get lots of money from stipends and gov credit cards and the standard of the Uni is very good!

i think that fact that every college sets its own exam is what causes these colleges to charge so much.
If everyone was going for the same exam then getting an edu from Yale or Scumford University wouldnt make much difference, ultimately they are both getting the same degree(same difficulty rather then same exam). So more would up for the cheaper ones and make the private ones less exp) They would then have to compete on stuff like location, teaching staff, extra-cir activities, PRICE (who can charge the least, rather then who can charge the most)

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I want to study there.

getting a credit soon..

(for real.)

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
What kinda fuckin classes are they? Seriously!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had a blast over there in the USA, didnt do shit for school, too easy! Too much partying and drugs compared to europe, they dont see the college years as the most important for their lives, they see them as the best time to party lol

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had a blast over there in the USA, didnt do shit for school, too easy! Too much partying and drugs compared to europe, they dont see the college years as the most important for their lives, they see them as the best time to party lol

which is why i do my shit online.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
which is why i do my shit online.

LOL.

I'm kinda similar.. I only go to theoric classes..I do most work at home.

I wanna go to the US to study mainly, just a bit partying..:bitelip:

Edit : I'm in class right now! :hello: Data Analysis. woot woot!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL.

I'm kinda similar.. I only go to theoric classes..I do most work at home.

I wanna go to the US to study mainly, just a bit partying..:bitelip:

Edit : I'm in class right now! :hello: Data Analysis. woot woot!

6 years for degree? 8 hours studying?
and all those other reasons.

look at their fucking debt, even if my college is cheaper (under 3,000$) i can still achieve a masters. (1,492$) per class, or more

then again, its good to take some classes, pay it all off (loan, debt like me..) then go back, dont try to stay for so fucking long and collect so much debt,
and its their fault for not knowing how to "balance" their checkbook or w/e, jesus.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yay we make more than females! :turborun:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ahaha.. were i live, not only is it free but you get lots of money from stipends and gov credit cards and the standard of the Uni is very good!

Congratulations.... see the figures at the start of the picture about wasting money and requiring 6 or more years to finish a degree? Multiply those, by a lot.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
only $5.5 billion on alcohol? Whats with this country

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congratulations.... see the figures at the start of the picture about wasting money and requiring 6 or more years to finish a degree? Multiply those, by a lot.

actually longest course is 5yrs, last year usually being a resident or working somewhere in the field. (pharma and MD, there may be others)

and it doesnt seem to be a problem when it comes to balancing the books.
Our country is able to fund the Uni and the free (v g standard) hospital without take from soemwhere else.. i live in a small country with v high population density

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
in my country it is not free.

I agree with Ironslave. I think Chewie didn't get what he was saying.. it's obvious that free education especialy in a high degree it's a waste of necessary money and really counterproductive.. if it's free and with benefits people will most likely spend more years there, and the level will be lower, cause everyone can afford to fail one year.. what the hell it is free, life is good in college.
Do I have to pay for someone that only goes to college to party? NO.

of course there are the ones who actually study, but with free college the odds to find lazy students are higher.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nah.. its good, standard is very good. I believe its very imp to give pple a second chance (there are terms and conditions) and indirectly its payed for through tax. like that everyone is able to attend and achieve any level of education they want. slapping a fee on it only makes life easier for the rich and life harder for the poor.
and in reality. being there and dropping out doesnt make much difference as you either pay the money back or lose that particular year when it comes to starting a new course should you decide to change course. class rooms are huge so it doesnt matter whether your there or not, rooms gradularly get smaller as you reach the end of the course
Good luck changing course if you have to pay.

------

A cross-country comparison for Malta and the EU-27 revealed that Malta registered significant progress in the number of maths, science and technology students graduating from the university with an increase of 12.3 per cent between 2000 and 2006, when compared to the 2.5 per cent registered by the EU bloc.

Malta is also experiencing an upward trend in the number of students enrolled in doctoral programmes, which increased from 32 students in 2001 to 114 last year[which comes 08] - an annual increase of 40 per cent.

timesofmalta.com - Record number of 19-year-olds in higher education
bare in mind that to actually find malta on a map you need a magnifying glass

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
in my country it is not free.

I agree with Ironslave. I think Chewie didn't get what he was saying.. it's obvious that free education especialy in a high degree it's a waste of necessary money and really counterproductive.. if it's free and with benefits people will most likely spend more years there, and the level will be lower, cause everyone can afford to fail one year.. what the hell it is free, life is good in college.
Do I have to pay for someone that only goes to college to party? NO.

of course there are the ones who actually study, but with free college the odds to find lazy students are higher.

Our uni tuition is more like a government loan. The longer we're at uni the bigger our debt. I'm going to have a huge debt. :(

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Our uni tuition is more like a government loan. The longer we're at uni the bigger our debt. I'm going to have a huge debt. :(

and you think that is productive to society?
depressed citizens who have to work just to pay off a debt in the early stages of their life

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
if you can afford to give a higher education to everyone, so do it everyone deserves an oportunity like you said. I guess you live in Malta, that explains why it is free.

That would be impossible in my country, with the current debt and the current fees, and I don't want to pay for some dumbass's college degree... sorry..

I wouldn't pay for your education Chewie..:iorofl:

LOL @ Skippy.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
altering thread path
ye dumbass.. i have pure maths, physics at A-lvl and will have chemistry and biology at A lvl (career change, i would have said fuck it i`ll do nothing and sweep the floor if i had to pay all that money just to change my career path, so i speak from experience regarding changing career path)