• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

deca and test e for precontest

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

can i run deca and test e while preparing for a show?the show is only 3 weeks out.my friend did it last year and he was soft as a baby's ass the day of the show.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds like a terrible idea.

medicineman

medicineman

Tom prince did it for years and showed up shredded

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

If the show is only 3 weeks out you won't see so much effect from it.Deca needs minimal 3 weeks to works and testo e the same.
You may need testo prop and trenbo a to get a quick gain.
Just my opinion,take care bro.

atomic strenght

atomic strenght

thanks for the advice guys.i think i will stick to diet and cardio and maybe i will give andriol or winny a try.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
believe it or not Deca is used by many people in their cutting stack... right up till the last two weeks! You have to cut all oil based steroids at least couple of weeks before a show... have to!

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
believe it or not Deca is used by many people in their cutting stack... right up till the last two weeks! You have to cut all oil based steroids at least couple of weeks before a show... have to!

They usually have it in a large stack though. And they mainly use it for their joints and cut it out a few weeks prior to the show.

Also, if you think you will be shredded with Anadrol, think again. Look into contest prep and see what the pros use. You will notice that most cut out most drugs prior to a show to get the water out. The only thing they use really are compounds that don't hold water(still most cut them out) and diuretics.

pingu

pingu

Since you have so short time, why dont you get youre hands on some Test Suspension, Halostetin, Tren A, or something like that...?

Go on Elitefitness.com and hear what they have to say :)

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NPP would've been better

medicineman

medicineman

YEP...not as uncommon as many might think. quit long esters two weeks before show, you will lose water retention...and still have your gains. obviously still taking another drug or two leading up to show while your "clearing out".

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zomb131

Zomb131

Next time bro, gotta plan the cycle 20 weeks out from a contest. IMO, you should drop deca, and test e/c about 10 weeks out. When you drop the long esters, you got to switch to short esters. Sust, test prop, tren ace, and masteron prop.

For your next contest cycle, try, 100mg of Tren ace, test prop, and masteron prop EOD till contest day.