• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Gingers vs. South Park

P

Pain

VIP
lol.
The Secret War: Gingers vs. South Park - South Park - Gawker.TV

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow that kid took is so seriously.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
"GINGERS HAVE SOULS!!!!!"

9sareu-1.gif

:49:

P

Pain

VIP
I'd just like to say that this guy does not represent the ginger people in any shape or form.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man that's hilarious! They actually made a parody of him... "Y'all have definitely gone too far!" LOL. Hell yeah they did! To be honest though after watching the ending of the video I do feel bad for him. Yeah it was wrong to make of of him like that man. Poor kid, he's traumatized.

But I gotta say I love "his people", his ginger girls are my favorite kind. :D

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I think we forgive you Johnny.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
you have my forgiveness JO5...

l_23c0057d80bddd39e32359977afb025c-1.jpg

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First you can't embed a youtube vid, now you can't embed a picture. Lame.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
windowslivewriterwhatismodest147a2redhea-1.jpg

132440-1.jpg

sexyredheadarielatelier32-1.jpg

150304-1.jpg

lizgorman.jpg

sexyredhead-1.jpg

There! Now I'm all right haha.

Edit: Tim, I can imbed pictures. The website didn't allow me to imbed though. I remember when the Mecca used to imbed YouTube videos by itself, so I was unaware of this change. I know how to imbed videos now too. :cool:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
lol, Tim. Too slow.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There! Now I'm all right haha. :thumbsup2:

Edit: Tim, I can imbed pictures. The website didn't allow me to imbed though. I remember when the Mecca used to imbed YouTube videos by itself, so I was unaware of this change. I know how to imbed videos now too. :cool:

About time :bball:

I seem to have spent a lot of time recently embedding peoples pics and vids. And it was never automatic to my knowledge. I tried to edit your previous post and couldn't because you hadn't taken the correct picture link.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I remember when the Mecca used to imbed YouTube videos by itself, so I was unaware of this change. I know how to imbed videos now too. :cool:

LOL...

that would be Tim or Iron doing your dirty job...

mecca is great but not that great..:bitelip:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
About time :bball:

I seem to have spent a lot of time recently imbedding peoples pics and vids. And it was never automatic to my knowledge. I tried to edit your previous post and couldn't because you hadn't taken the correct picture link.

LOL...

that would be Tim or Iron doing your dirty job...

mecca is great but not that great..:bitelip:

I second what Johnny said. Youtube vids would work here simply with the URL. I posted a ton of URLs that got converted to HTML embedding automatically. I would preview the post before i posted and it would work showing that nobody had to edit. I would rarely come across videos that would not embedd. After the recent update it hasnt worked so i have had to use the HTML code in order to post videos.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I second what Johnny said. Youtube vids would work here simply with the URL. I posted a ton of URLs that got converted to HTML embedding automatically. I would preview the post before i posted and it would work showing that nobody had to edit. I would rarely come across videos that would not embedd. After the recent update it hasnt worked so i have had to use the HTML code in order to post videos.

So you know exactly what all the mods do around here do you? :bitelip:

The embed link from youtube was never what was needed, Pain can comment if it automatically converted, but I have fixed many vid links prior to the upgrade.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
So you know exactly what all the mods do around here do you? :bitelip:

What are you talking about? im saying i also experienced was johnny experienced. I know it worked without being edited. I dont think Mods can edit a post that is in its preview stage that hasnt even been posted. Im not saying the embed link from youtube was needed, Ive seen the URL convert automatically to an HTML code (that is different from the youtube embed code) sometimes.

....:bitelip:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What are you talking about? im saying i also experienced was johnny experienced. I know it worked without being edited. I dont think Mods can edit a post that is in its preview stage that hasnt even been posted. Im not saying the embed link from youtube was needed, Ive seen the URL convert automatically to an HTML code (that is different from the youtube embed code) sometimes.

....:bitelip:

Johnny's original post in this thread didn't even contain the correct picture link addy (as I could have fixed it otherwise). The last couple of vids he has posted haven't even been an embed code they have been the URL outlink.

As far as I know these have never automatically embedded.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm 90% sure that at some point you could post only the youtube url and it would automatically embed.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Johnny's original post in this thread didn't even contain the correct picture link addy (as I could have fixed it otherwise). The last couple of vids he has posted haven't even been an embed code they have been the URL outlink.

As far as I know these have never automatically embedded.

I used to create threads with just YouTube links, I didn't have to put any sort of code in. It'd fix itself automatically all the time, nobody ever edited my posts. But it seems after the server started messing up we weren't allowed to do this anymore (which left me confused as to what to do). And I don't understand my first pictures though, I'm pretty sure I took the correct links though. I even put in the correct code (img, /img). Later on I removed them because they were showing as blue question marks everywhere. I took it all from one website, so that could explain it. The other pictures I posted I didn't have a problem. Ah, well. Technology. :omgwtf: