• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kevin English trains arms with Hany Rambod

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LOL you have been minutes before me in the last 3 MD videos.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont know how they gave him the 202 O.... Seems to me Kevin has (for lack of better word) muscle-wastage thinggie... like some of the ex-pros (Dorian's Triceps, Ronnies left outer quard, and all of Rich Gaspari) ... but those guys are not competeing and it doesnt matter... Kevin souldnt be competing either... he did not deserve what he got IMO :(

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont know how they gave him the 202 O.... Seems to me Kevin has (for lack of better word) muscle-wastage thinggie... like some of the ex-pros (Dorian's Triceps, Ronnies left outer quard, and all of Rich Gaspari) ... but those guys are not competeing and it doesnt matter... Kevin souldnt be competing either... he did not deserve what he got IMO :(

He seems to want to go down to the 202 rather than get his ass handed to him by the open division. There is nothing stopping him competing at his normal weight of 220, but he clearly is scared of the open division.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
HOly shit, Tim has a new avatar.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Atleast now i can pretend tim is a sexy chick.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
and I'm Roelly Wincklaar!!!:turborun: