• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf: The Next Chapter

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
6698-wolf350.jpg

WATCH DENNIS WOLF: THE NEXT CHAPTER - EPISODE ONE

Dennis Wolf: The Next Chapter — Episode One

April 2, 2010

FLEXONLINE.COM

The Next Big Thing. A Future Mr. Olympia. You name it, it was thrown on Dennis Wolf after his fifth-place finish at the 2007 Olympia. His fourth-place finish at the Show of Shows in '08 only added to those expectations. But a disastrous outing at last year's Olympia, where he placed out of the top 15, caused some critics to write him off. Now, as he prepares for the 2010 New York Pro on May 8, Wolf is determined to regain his previous status as one of sport's elite.

In this multi-part series, Dennis Wolf: The Next Chapter, FLEX takes a look at everything Wolf — the training, the nutrition, the lifestyle and the pressure — as he sets his sights on the Big Apple.

Episode One - video

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Latest update from his bsn blog

Dennis Wolf said:
March 30, 2010

Well the FLEX people were here on Friday. It went very good. They filmed one of my workouts, took a tour of the new house, filmed me cooking some of my meals...everything that I expected. I think it will be on the internet this week, at FLEXonline.com, so look out for that. I think they want to shoot me a couple more times before the New York Pro, just to get some more publicity before the show. It's good for me, and good for BSN® too, haha.

We cut the carbs in my diet again. I now have two low-carb days and one high-carb day, instead of one and one. The weight is coming down slowly, my shape is getting better...everything is looking sharper and sharper by the week, so it looks good right now. Just a couple more weeks until the FIBO in Germany, and I want to be ready by that time. Traveling can cause problems with losing weight and losing muscle, but if you're ready and just need to maintain, it's easier to manage.

I'm still strong and training very heavy. I will probably stay with this training until the last week or two before the show. At that time, with a very low-carb diet and your physique ready for the show, you're not so strong anymore and you don't need to build more muscle. It's just about keeping your shape, so you can train a little easier. But we will see; if I am still strong, I will still train very heavy, because this is my training style and I like it that way.

So, I will be at the BSN® booth at the FIBO in April. I am looking forward to seeing some of the fans there, signing and taking photos. I just try to make the fans happy, because I appreciate their support. If you are in Germany at that time, come to the show and visit the booth.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
beast!

29c8e43-1.jpg

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hope this new change will help wolf out

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great stuff thanks for posting, Wolf for new york pro champ 2010

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really like Dennis and wish him all the best... but... Arnold, Zane, Lee Haney, Dorian, Ronnie, Jay.... they listened to knowledgable people YES but they did not "hand themselves over" to their trainers.... I just dont get it why anyone would do that! Especially someone like Dennis who has seen the disasterus affects of doing so with Sarcev and then Chad.... !???!
He looks very good and this might stil work out for him but really ALL THE GREATS took care of themselves!

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what disastrous effects did he have with milos?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
who the hell is "she"?
i ask this because i cannot fathom how you can be refering to his wife

He's referring to Sonia Gonzales, the other video there

...he better be lol

04soniagonzales-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's referring to Sonia Gonzales, the other video there

...he better be lol

04soniagonzales-1.jpg

hmm the wolf vid is loading, not the one before it

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
actually it was the vid with Zhanna Rotar.. the blond chick in bikini..

and I really recomend it.

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
actually it was the vid with Zhanna Rotar.. the blond chick in bikini..

and I really recomend it.

second that.
that vid is a must see for anyone serious about bikini:drool:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Sonia > Zhanna.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
updated his blog

April 8, 2010

Nothing really new to report today. Four and a half weeks until New York, and I'm almost ready. Just a couple points I still need to get right. Glutes are not perfect yet, and my lower back is not ready either. I'm down to 278 now, and just continuing to do my stuff, putting in the work. I will probably be around 275 by competition time. I think I'm looking bigger than 278 right now; if you saw me you would probably say I was around 290. I'm very happy with how things look overall, and my shape and fullness is good.

In the past I've gotten up to 305, 310 in the offseason, but not this time. I think that is too much weight; in fact it was uncomfortable for me sometimes. This time I tried to stay under 295 all offseason. It feels much better, and makes my workouts better too. It's much more comfortable for me to stay more lean, so it's been great.

I've been enjoying the SYNTHA-6™ protein. It tastes very good, although I will stop using it in about two weeks because of the carb-depleting process. For the same reason, I will also have to stop using CELLMASS®NT. It's been helpful for my recovery though. I also like to use ENDORUSH® sometimes before a workout if I am feeling tired. It's good because it has no sugar, and it's very helpful for your workout. You have to be very careful with sugar so close to a competition. For the last two weeks before the show I will only eat whole food meals, plain, no seasoning or anything. This is such an important time for me, and I have to be very careful about everything.

Couple more days until the FIBO in Germany. FIBO is pretty cool, it's growing every year. The fans are great, and they love BSN® as well. BSN® always has the biggest booth at the show. If it wasn't so close to a show, I would spend all day at the booth talking with fans and everything, but this time I will only spend a couple hours each day. So close to a contest, you really need to rest; it's one of the most important things. So it will be nice to relax a little bit there for a few days, and then back here for the final preparation before New York. After FIBO there will be no time for anything except focusing on my preparation.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kudos

"Just a couple points I still need to get right. Glutes are not perfect yet, and my lower back is not ready either."

Kudos for saying it outloud... hopefully because Wolfe recognizes the issue he will remdiate it too :thumbsup2:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wonder who writes his blog for him.