• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

THE NEXT FREAK??

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who will be the next bodybuilder who will shock us in awe and set the bar so high like Ronnie did in 2003? Or may we be unlucky and never see that kind of extrodinary phsique ever again. I would love to see it happen either at the Arnold or the Olympia in the coming years!!
Could it be Victor Martinez this year at the Olympia?
Evan Centopani or Cedric in the coming years?
The new IFBB Pro Zack Khan?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Cedric has what it takes..

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Khan for freaky factor...has the potential anyways

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Cedric McMillan.

Zack Khan IMO, is awesome but his legs dont match up to upper body and he has unconsistent conditioning.

McMillan has the Ideal structure and improves fast... But his conditioning doesnt come close to Ronnies as of yet.... but then again, who does? lol

mjappe

mjappe

What happened to the big south African guy that was highlighted here on mecca for aprox a year ago or longer - he was a beast and a freak if I remembered it right??

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What happened to the big south African guy that was highlighted here on mecca for aprox a year ago or longer - he was a beast and a freak if I remembered it right??

Guy Shaffer:
l_6741538e66754831bb536f3bcc0b4fa5-1.jpg

indexphpactiondlattachtopic193567-1.0;attach=224997;image

Haven't heard much about him lately.

Edit: His myspace, with a few recent pics as well

Guy Montefiore Shaffer's My Photos Photo Album - MySpace Photos

mjappe

mjappe

Thanks for the up date!!!!!!!!!!!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
he (guy schafer) constantly puts new pics up on his facebook

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cedric McMillan for sure... Zack IMHO will be the next Paul Dillet... so much potential yet so little achievements! Like Paul I think Zack will have a hard time with conditioning!

Also I think if he is carefull and doesnt rush things... in a couple of years Roelly will set new standards in conditioning and total/complete package!

Lastly :) Not because I am big fan :) but I thought last years Jay already shocked us and raised the bar a notch! :)

Oh and I've just been to this Guy Montefiore's myspace pictures... and I regret it ....uughkkhhh... that f*cker is too much in love with himself to ever do any damage at the pro ranks! Ohh I wouldnt be surprised if that gut is a baby bump ... and a result of somehow getting himself pregnant by himself .... too much self lovin there... f*cking nauseating

Mike33

Mike33

In the past it was between Ronnie and Jay.
The coming years it will be between Evan and Cedric :)

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the past it was between Ronnie and Jay.
The coming years it will be between Evan and Cedric :)

Evan is a great BB but I truly believe Cedric is a few miles in front of him.

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Evan is a great BB but I truly believe Cedric is a few miles in front of him.
Well, Cedric is still older than Evan. So you can't completely count Evan out. I can see them battling it out, though. If Evan fills out that frame of his, I can see him doing serious damage, especially with his grainy conditioning.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, don't get my wrong, Evan is a good guy, I love his vids, etc, but e.g. his chest is not strong at all.

Cedric phisique is almost perfectly balanced, he reminds me of Flex Wheeler.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Daamnn old age... I forgot Evan... yes Evans has acers and acers of real estate to build something really really massive!

So IMO as far as size is concerned bot Cedric and Evan will set new standards but I believ Roelly will always give them a run for their money just because he has this capacity show up freaking ready to do battle!

Future of BB competition looks bright and thats all that really matters! :)

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I like Evan a lot too but he has competed a number of times and he never really made the improvements as fast as cedric has.

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Evan just competed once as a pro and he won the show, which by the way is the New York Pro 09!
I really do believe that Evan has a lot of potential for greatness. I cant wait to see him next year at the Arnold with the improvements that he hopefully makes!!