• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

McNabb traded to Washington

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Eagles traded him inside the divison?

mcnabb-1.jpg

didn't see that coming..

good call?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bad call, but it was the best deal they could have gotten for him. They will get a pretty good player with the Redskins' second round pick as this seems to be a pretty deep draft.

Great deal for Washington though, especially if they sign him to an extension. They'll be able to get a top quality OT with the 4th overall pick now instead of taking a risk and drafting Clausen, which will help their franchise for a long time.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Great deal for Washington though, especially if they sign him to an extension. They'll be able to get a top quality OT with the 4th overall pick now instead of taking a risk and drafting Clausen, which will help their franchise for a long time.

good call there iron.

I think this was big for the Skins too.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good call there iron.

I think this was big for the Skins too.

Definitely, they have a great shot in their division now, and getting the top OT in the draft will be a huge plus not only for McNabb now, but also their future QB in 3-5 years or so (if McNabb resigns for a 2-4 year deal). This is of course assuming Detroit doesn't draft an OT with the 2nd pick to protect Stafford, and goes with Suh.