• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MD cover - June 2010 (Roelly Winklaar)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
oiypv-1.jpg

Striking the pose that Arnold made famous, Roelly Winklaar, surprise breakout new star, the new kid on the block, and our Pro Rookie of the Year, looks almost 3-dimensional, as he literally covers this month’s cover— and we are proud to introduce this new pro and Team MD Athlete to the world! Roelly’s arms are huge, and what really stands out. They are already comparable to Sergio Oliva, Arnold and Lee Priest and his big, detailed triceps rank with the best of all time! Roelly also has quality muscle size, shape, detail, vascularity and symmetry.

Born on the island of Curacao, Roelly’s family emigrated to The Netherlands, where Roelly entered gymnastics, and first learned the backflip he performs as part of his posing routine. In 2003, Winklaar won his first contest— and also aced a free membership at his local gym. This year, he placed 7th at the Arnold. If Roelly was more experienced, and posed and displayed his physique better, he would have been in the Top 5. A week after the Arnold, Roelly placed 3rd in the Australian Pro behind Kai and Dexter. Can his dream of standing on the Mr. Olympia stage be far behind? Roelly has the makings of a superstar… the sky is the limit! And the best part is, he is only getting started.

In the next issue of MD we have 2 features, a profile, Roelly’s arm workout, and meet Sibilla Peeters, aka ‘The Trainer from Hell,’ who everyone calls ‘Oma,’ the dutch word for ‘Grandma.’ She’s very knowledgeable about bodybuilding and a great trainer and coach, who pushes Winklaar to blast those incredible triceps and ensures that he’s ready for each show. And after his placings at both the Arnold and Australian Pro, Roelly feels confident to take on the best in the world at the New York Pro and the upcoming Mr. Olympia. Don’t miss these two features next month!

Congratulations Roelly and welcome to Team MD!

144422w-1.jpg

A few weeks ago at the previous cover we were talking about him that he deserves a big contract and a cover and now he has them! congrats once again Roelly!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Roelly looks good in that "Arnold pose", but still no one comes even close to Arnold:

arnoldschwarzeneggerbig_muscle-1.jpg

030-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
JoaoT

JoaoT

The amazing in arnolds pics is the big bicep, chest and sometimes the light. Those muscles are the most important for that pose and arnold get it.
Roelly got the bicep but is huge forearm and tricep don't favor him to the huge impact in that pose.

But i like it!:headbang:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome! Finally someone for the islands ( where im from) is famous thanks to bodybuilding!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^

hey PV you're famous in my heart..

Holy arms batman! Roelly did it!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is amazing. I remember Ronnie trying to hit that pose... and I have to say Roelly performs it better... but Arnie still got it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Arnold was more relaxed when he hit it and also had his shoulders lower then when other people try hitting it. Others focus too much on flexing their arms as opposed to the entire flow of their body like arnold did.

Im happy roelly got the cover. Its a good shot except the contrast is very weak, i hope they fix that.

K

kamal_net

thaksssssssssssssssssssssss