• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mitotropin

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My roommate has a bottle and has offered it to me. Anybody have any experience or input? Thanks!

Mike33

Mike33

Yeah I wonder also if that is a good produkt? I'm going to do my first show in 12 weeks, thinking of buying Mitotropin :)
Love Gaspari products......

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from what I hear a few people like it but tons say it has done nothing. Hell if hes offering it for free try it out and let us know.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a friend of mine used it,he got leaner by a bit,but he was also dieting so i cant say if the mitotropin did anything,also he threw some nasty farts

J

jemvendor

Mitotropin is marketed as a 30-day, pre-contest repartitioning compound. In added words, it helps advance fat accident and beef assimilation for those who are traveling to attempt in bodybuilding, fitness, amount or bikini competitions. It can aswell be acclimated by alive individuals who are searching to lose fat or breach a weight accident plateau.