• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Awesome opportunity to get some information on Strength Training

Sentinel

Sentinel

Eric Troy over at GUStrength has posted a really AWESOME .pdf (free) for anyone who signs up for the newsletter. The .pdf is like 45 pages long and extremely dense with training and nutrition information: Sign-up sheet is on the front page itself

Cheers and I hope everyone's had a good week!!! :)

ps: This is not spam nor am I (or is anybody for that matter) making any money from people visiting or signing up on GUStrength. It is a totally FREE website which is why I am promoting this opportunity to gain some new knowledge and information which is TOTALLY FREE!

One of MuscleMecca's own members XIVA is a long time subscriber to GUStrength and has attested to the quality of the pdf right here:

Thank you for the PDF :)

So please guys, go ahead and sign up. You have nothing to lose.

And like I said before, nobody - not Eric, not GUStrength, not me - literally NOBODY is gaining any money from you visiting or signing up or downloading the free PDF. This is truly a great opportunity.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
done.

where can I get the pdf file?

just got it..

thanks.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so the lots of visits to the website wont in anyway effect the decision of sponsors to advertise on the website?
anyways signed up

Sentinel

Sentinel

Thanks for signing up, guys.

so the lots of visits to the website wont in anyway effect the decision of sponsors to advertise on the website?

Since you've been on the website you can see for yourself how it isn't sponsored by anyone. Eric Troy owns and operates the website out of his own goodness.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Thanks for signing up, guys.

Since you've been on the website you can see for yourself how it isn't sponsored by anyone. Eric Troy owns and operates the website out of his own goodness.

don't bother.. he's an a-hole...

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:shakefist: yes hes talking about me

Sentinel

Sentinel

Bump

Sentinel

Sentinel

bump

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll check this when I have the time. Thanks buddy!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff