• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Rodney Roller - Hardcore Training for a Hardcore Guy:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
rodney_chest_poland-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
shadeagain

shadeagain

315 for 30 reps wow! thx for this

saamies

saamies

Thanks Natzo! Ben White did 315 for 25 reps and winned the Bros vs pros competition.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
i wonder what the guidelines for the bench are because not one of those reps touched his chest or reached lockout.

K

kamal_net

merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wonder what the guidelines for the bench are because not one of those reps touched his chest or reached lockout.

I'm guessing the guidelines are something along the lines of "If the bar doesn't crush you into the bench and moves more than 1 inch" it is a clean rep.

I had to roll my eyes at the dips. Grabbing each others feet for the entire last set; might as well have taken off two plates.

Also not entirely sure what was so hardcore about that training or gym. Looked stock standard in both respects. Granted not chrome and fern, but still not "hardcore".

Svartberg

Svartberg

I find it entertaining to watch this guy train.

Btw - take a look at his front delts. What the fuck..