• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

INTER - BARCELONA game

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
That's why MOURINHO is a genius!

he beated barça in the first leg for 3-1 in Italy. he already knew he could not win in Spain and he orquestrated an almost perfect defense game, à la Italiana very cinical mind game. Beatifull strategy.

For 40 years Inter have dreamed with this day.

they left their blood on the field.

Well played Inter, great Mourinho.

Champions league final at santiago barnabeu :

INTER vs BAYERN.

anyone saw the match? TkD? :turborun:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Inter will win the final imo, and yes Mourinho is a great coach, one of the best ever.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mourinho is a dick but he's a good trainer.

Anyway, Mourinho's football is pretty effective but, goddam, it hurts my eyes. 10 guys literally fighting against the other team.

Kick, punch, run. That's Mourinho's game, the same as when he was "coaching" Chelsea.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Mourinho is a dick but he's a good trainer.

Anyway, Mourinho's football is pretty effective but, goddam, it hurts my eyes. 10 guys literally fighting against the other team.

Kick, punch, run. That's Mourinho's game, the same as when he was "coaching" Chelsea.

don't agree with you, when Mou trained Chelsea they played a beautiful football similar in what he had done in Porto.

Mou didn't have the players to win in Barcelona, it's very very hard to beat Barça at home, he had a 3-1 advantage why risk it in sake of beatifull football when playing like that he could have taken >2 goals. he has a great squad to play defensive. so he did, the important thing was to reach the final , there Inter's game will be totally diferent.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
qual e la squadra del tuo cuore Daniel?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^It used to be and still is Juventus, but these days I'm not into "calcio" that much..

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Knew Inter would make it this year. Sad that Inter had to play Barca in semi's. In my opinion Inter and Barca are the best to two in the world and would have made for a great final.

Agree tkD that Inter will win final, I will be happy if they do. Although win or lose I think Mourinho will leave Inter end of this season.

Thanks for posting that video by the way Natzo.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Knew Inter would make it this year. Sad that Inter had to play Barca in semi's. In my opinion Inter and Barca are the best to two in the world and would have made for a great final.

Agree tkD that Inter will win final, I will be happy if they do. Although win or lose I think Mourinho will leave Inter end of this season.

Thanks for posting that video by the way Natzo.

I think he will leave too.

and if he nails the final at Santiago Barnabeu he might be there next season.
Mourinho coaching Ronaldo. I would pay to see that!:turborun:

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For some reason I cant picture Mourinho at Real Madrid. I think he might go back to English football, but you never know with Madrid though, they can probally offer him a contract he cant refuse.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Liverpool are my English club and man it has been a dispointing season for Liverpool. Liverpool might not even make it into UEFA cup next year its soo bad. Beneitz has to go at the end of this season. But there is no way someone like Mouriniho will even come to Liverpool who have no chance to do any damage in anything next season.