• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WWE RAW is officialy awesome again!!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After the draft, we now have many new faces @ RAW

Edge, John Morrison, R-Truth and Jericho!

So now the WWE championship picture has many new challangers

John Cena= champ

Challengers: Batista, Orton, Sheamus, Edge, Crhis Jericho, HHH( when he returns)

Smackdown got:

Big Show, Kofi, Kelly Kelly and Christian

So the World Heavyweight champion has a couple of new challengers as well

Champ= Jack Swagger

Challengers: Kofi, Christian and any other loser SD guy

What you guys think of the trades?

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
trades were solid. i would of been happier to see cody rhodes released tho...

ill comment more later lololol

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought that WWE was awesome when I was like 14.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yawn-1.png

P

Pain

VIP
meh, I've completely grown bored of wrestling ever since the raw hosts angle.

Started watching Anderson Silva fights and now I have a reason to get into MMA. Silva is a phenom.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

Started watching Anderson Silva fights and now I have a reason to get into MMA. Silva is a phenom.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Guessing you didn't see his most recent one.

P

Pain

VIP
Guessing you didn't see his most recent one.

Most recent what? ufc or wwe? I watched the draft and was hoping they'd ship Cena off to SD and move Taker to Raw... and I know Silva acted like an idiot in his last fight against Maia but it was pretty entertaining non the less.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most recent what? ufc or wwe? I watched the draft and was hoping they'd ship Cena off to SD and move Taker to Raw... and I know Silva acted like an idiot in his last fight against Maia but it was pretty entertaining non the less.

Yes, I was referring to Silva vs. Maia. I thought it was entertaining for 2 and a half rounds, after that, I was with the crowd and getting pretty annoyed.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Hey Vegeta, dont let your thread get hijackeD!

Its good that edge is raw and a heel again :D

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Silva is a counter fighter....all of his fights against opponents that would not engage him were terribly boring to watch. (maia, cote, leites)

He is phenomenal but he lacks the ability to push the pace when someone isn't coming after him. That Maia fight was embarrassing for the sport in general

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Call me a wrestling fanatic. Its true. I thought Raw was really strong though. ALl the new star power was like a throwback of old wrestling pre brand splitt era. There were good quality segments and the feuds that are coming are going to be some of the best for 4 or 5 years. Randy is getting over. Seriously. dont fuck it wwe.

P

Pain

VIP
As soon as Raw gets rid of the retarded guest host angle, I might give a damn again... and as soon as SD gets rid of Grisham, I might give a damn again... and as soon as Raw gets rid of their silly PG rating, I'll give a damn again.

Argh, its frustrating watching wrestling these days and seeing just how poor it has become.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
As soon as Raw gets rid of the retarded guest host angle, I might give a damn again... and as soon as SD gets rid of Grisham, I might give a damn again... and as soon as Raw gets rid of their silly PG rating, I'll give a damn again.

Argh, its frustrating watching wrestling these days and seeing just how poor it has become.

very good points.
the guest hosts hopefully have run their course soon. with so many good wrestlers on raw they need the show time not some doosh bag plugging something dooshy.

edge went off about the pg rating. hes all "im rated r dammit"