• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MACHIDA vs SHOGUN 2 - UFC 113

P

Pain

VIP
I've just started following MMA but went back and watched UFC 104 and their fight they had for the title was pretty amazing.

Looking forward to their rematch on may 8

2zs0mcp-1.png

* Light Heavyweight Championship bout: Lyoto Machida (c) vs. Mauricio Rua
* Welterweight bout: Josh Koscheck vs. Paul Daley
* Lightweight bout: Sam Stout vs. Jeremy Stephens
* Heavyweight bout: Kimbo Slice vs. Matt Mitrione
* Middleweight bout: Patrick Côté vs. Alan Belcher

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a great fight, both guys are so dangerous and they prefer to strike so from an entertainment standpoint it's a great match for each other. Though neither of them really seemed like they "left it all out" in the first fight, I would think that they do in the second one. I thought Shogun won the first one 3 rounds to 2.

Would love to see Anderson Silva face the winner (though I know he won't fight Machida unfortunately).

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Would love to see Anderson Silva face the winner (though I know he won't fight Machida unfortunately).

Me too and they dont fight because they are buddies and have agreed not fight each other!?:umwtf:
If you are one of the top fighters in the world i thought it would be just natural to fight strongest opponents and claim youre the best in the world!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Me too and they dont fight because they are buddies and have agreed not fight each other!?:umwtf:
If you are one of the top fighters in the world i thought it would be just natural to fight strongest opponents and claim youre the best in the world!

Brazilian don't like to fight Brazilians...

lame..:bitelip:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't find these videos to be very funny usually... but this one is just hilarious.

<object width="480" height="320"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xd3tdk_hitler-reacts-to-ufc-113-machida-vs_shortfilms"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video/xd3tdk_hitler-reacts-to-ufc-113-machida-vs_shortfilms" width="480" height="320" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed></object>

P

Pain

VIP
I hope Shogun wins. I hate undefeated streaks. Those belong in wrestling.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Lol.

Both Daley and Kimbo are cut from the UFC.

P

Pain

VIP
Pretty good PPV. Kimbo fight was pretty nuts. Its always fun when you see slams in MMA. I wonder how bad Kimbo's legs are? No surprise him being let go from the UFC. All he has ever shown that he is kinda good standing, can't do much on the ground.

Shame the main event was so short.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
lol @ daley funny shit. I wish he knocked him out tho... Daley was ridiculously outclassed but it was boring as shit. Bleached curly is a doosh

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kimbo vs. Mitrione

Machida vs. Shogun

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pain

VIP
16a7i3b-1.gif

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Koscheck should take up professional wrestling. He'd be an awesome heel. Noone likes him and he can sell a move when he hasn't been hit.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
in defense of Koscheck.....knees to the head of a downed opponent are illegal, no matter what. since Koscheck was on his knees, Daley shouldn't of even been throwing knees......so whether the illegal knees fully landed or not is kind of irrelevent.

It's Daley's fault.

P

Pain

VIP
In the second gif it looks like Daley knee'd himself in the face. :49:

P

Pain

VIP
Whats funny is, he made a bigger deal over the missed knee than the sucker punch.

jkos-1.jpg

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Shogun won? good, IMO he shouldve won the first fight.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome PPV overall, all the guys that shoudve won, won their fights, daley is a idiot, kimbo needs to go to Pride, where they dont check for roids, bulk back up to 270 and kill people :), wanna see him fight brett rodgers!

Coscheck is smart, by making himself a hated guy, like mayweather, he will be making big cash

Daley is an idiot, no UFC for him anymore

WWE is better though, this week's guest host....YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOY, flava flave!