• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler guest posing at the 2010 JAY CUTLER CLASSIC (today)

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
DSC_7901-1.jpg

DSC_7906-1.jpg

DSC_7907-1.jpg

DSC_7908-1.jpg

DSC_7909-1.jpg

DSC_7915-1.jpg

DSC_7920-1.jpg

DSC_7925-1.jpg

DSC_7933-1.jpg

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Lol, Natzo is trying to be tkD :keke:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Damn he looks huge and his color is perfect for a guestposing.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His back looks thick to me than in the past, check that back double bi.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
me and Daniel are WDP mates though.

damn right :2:

btw check his video of this guest posing in the Pittsburgh's thread (from MD)

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks ginormous.... wish he would bring his legs up, but that isn't going to happen at this point. The Olympia is his to lose.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Given last year and the recent pics of the offseasoners, I'd say that no one will beat Jay this year. Like IS said, Jay is going to have to lose the Mr O to be beaten.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mannnn front double lat spread is stupendous... as is the rest of him ... WOW this is very impressive stuff!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Given last year and the recent pics of the offseasoners, I'd say that no one will beat Jay this year. Like IS said, Jay is going to have to lose the Mr O to be beaten.

Thanks for stating the obvious.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for stating the obvious.

English is a complex language for you isn't it. It isn't stating the obvious. What I stated was that he is better than the others and it will only be errors on his part, not the performance of others that determine his placing. This is the redundant connundrum, in that it appears obvious but it is actually not. Kai, for example, could do everything right and still not win, because Jay has a better package. For Kai to win, Jay would have to fuck something up.

pakman88

pakman88

Is Jay really that far ahead of everyone right now? Kai or Phil at their absolute best cant beat Jay unless he himself screws up? Im not so sure about that. Im never been a fan of his so im probably biased, but where other than his back width and maybe thickness does he stomp on everyone? If he didnt have the leg asymmetry id say he'd be up there with Kai and Branch in terms of legs front to back; Phil, Roelly, Khan have better arms and Kai has the best bi's around. Jay does have huge delts though those are impressive, chest is thick too but tends to lack striations of some of the other top competitors or possibly just due to the way he poses. All in all a great bb, but to say hes unstoppable is a stretch imo, only Ronnie in his prime could i give that tag to.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay is a beast look a that back lat spread damm and its gets even wider when he diets down and all the cuts come in:bitenails:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay looks even better when he's standing next to the rest of the field.

His muscle bellies are not the best out there, but he (overall) outmasses everyone, and he has no weak musclegroups. You can answer he has a leg assimetry and his biceps shape are different but ain't big deal IMO.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
English is a complex language for you isn't it. It isn't stating the obvious. What I stated was that he is better than the others and it will only be errors on his part, not the performance of others that determine his placing. This is the redundant connundrum, in that it appears obvious but it is actually not. Kai, for example, could do everything right and still not win, because Jay has a better package. For Kai to win, Jay would have to fuck something up.

lol thats what i assumed you meant, i was just giving you shit.

CombBoy

CombBoy

Go Jay! Cannot remember if ive ever seen him looking this good before contest dieting. 4x Mr O hopefully!