• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

HPTA Recovery

GetSize

GetSize

Has anyone been through the process of going to a urologist and getting blood work done for HPTA recovery? What type of test should I ask for? Or is simply a blood test all that is needed to determine if I need some type of therapy?

GetSize

GetSize

Bump

Got my test results back and my test levels are low. This is 6 months after my last cycle which was from contest prep. I knew they were going to be low because of my own stupidity. Well my Dr prescribed Testim 1% Gel..in short I think it sucks. Im not basing this on results just the fact that I have to cover my shoulder and under arms with this Gel daily. It stinks and its just time consuming. My main concern is I have 2 kids Im nervous to get this gel in contact with them.

Im using 1 tube a day at 50mg which from what I read does nothing. After a month my DR says that we will do another blood test and then he wants to insert a Testosterone implant into my glute. Im doing research on this now. I do not know how I feel about that yet. Just give me a vial or bottle and a syringe and I'll do a shot daily. I already told him my history of past cycles. Any thoughts or information on this implant??

GS

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
then tell him, "i dont want some shit in implanted in bloody ass check".
"prescribe my some vials so i can shoot daily, otherwise i`m going to another doctor"

say this after you have researched exactly what a test implant is, adv/disadv and whether you can successfully substitute it with shooting daily

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im interested to see how this plays out, keep us updated bro

Zomb131

Zomb131

Why not just do self TRT? 200-250mg/week of test e/c.