• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

NPC Pittsburgh Overall Posedown

Who won?

• John Foster (Overall winner)

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Anthony Tenuta (Superheavy winner)

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turk and I sat close to the front row, and we both thought the Superheavy had it. The superheavy (Anthony Tenuta) weighed in at 250 pounds, while the overall winner (John Foster) was only 194 pounds. Meaning, Anthony had him by 56 pounds!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mmm, you guys watched it live, but judging from the pics, ok, SHW looked more beafy than the Overall Winner (OW), but not 50pounds.

I mean, ok, he was 50lbs heavier, but he didn't look THAT heavy. His midsection looks a little bit weird in the back latspread and his leg development seemed no great at all being a SHW. In fact, his legs do not look much bigger than the OW's.

SHW's delts overpower a lot his arms from the back, and I like the shape of OW's...

Overall, OW's phisiques flows much better than SHW's, IMHO.

I'm wrong, guys?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mmm, you guys watched it live, but judging from the pics, ok, SHW looked more beafy than the Overall Winner (OW), but not 50pounds.

I mean, ok, he was 50lbs heavier, but he didn't look THAT heavy. His midsection looks a little bit weird in the back latspread and his leg development seemed no great at all being a SHW. In fact, his legs do not look much bigger than the OW's.

SHW's delts overpower a lot his arms from the back, and I like the shape of OW's...

Overall, OW's phisiques flows much better than SHW's, IMHO.

I'm wrong, guys?
I pretty much agree with everything you said.

Yes, ofcourse the OW's physique flows better, but he was severely outmassed. I felt the OW disappeared in most comparisons standing side by side.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
can you explain to us what the fuck is up with his shoulders in the back doublebi (start with the left one)?

I agree with the judges, the SHW is just a mess of mass.. with tiny arms and legs.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
can you explain to us what the fuck is up with his shoulders in the back doublebi (start with the left one)?

I agree with the judges, the SHW is just a mess of mass.. with tiny arms and legs.
A mess of mass? Now you're being ridiculous. :no:

1.) Background makes it appear strange
2.) Looks like his anterior delts are enormous, compared to the rest of his arms.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A mess of mass? Now you're being ridiculous. :no:

for lack of a better phrase.. guy just isnt well put together, whilst the smaller guy looks like decent in every pose.. the bigger guy (imo) doesnt look good in anything front or back.. because hes got a wide structure with bad arms and bad legs ... plus his overall lines arent so good.. if he does win this... your giving it to him based on his sheer mass not because there is any structure or proportion he has achieved... which is what i thought most of the pple in bbing didnt like because the mass monster will always win....

Its like saying ... shawn ray vs markus ruhl (except markus has shite arms and legs), same concept.. bigger guy vs smaller better proportioned more aesthetic yadda yadda yadda guy

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP

:umwtf:

that's called shadows.