• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What is Vitargo?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Ive googled it but the only articles i can find on it are advertisements and i'd rather hear what you guys have to say.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's overprized carbs that are no better than your regular low priced maltodextrine.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I couldn't find any studies on pubmed that actually proved this. At least not the last time I looked.

me neither. I don't know if it is actually faster.

I said that based on the info in the back of the Vitargo tub.:bitelip:

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
So its pretty much just carbs for post workout? i really need that, i usually just take my protein shake by itself. I guess i need to buy some Maltodextrin! Thanks.

What company do you get you're maltodextrin or dextrose from? what about Waxy Maize?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I couldn't find any studies on pubmed that actually proved this. At least not the last time I looked.

You're going to be talking about minutes difference between the lot of them. Barely worth worrying about. Remember that fast protein absorbtion is pushing 30-40mins and slow is ~1hr.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
What company do you get you're maltodextrin or dextrose from? what about Waxy Maize?

I dunno if you have it there, but we have homebrew beer sections in some supermarkets... you can buy dextrose reeeeally cheap from here... like $2 AUD for 1kg.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I dunno if you have it there, but we have homebrew beer sections in some supermarkets... you can buy dextrose reeeeally cheap from here... like $2 AUD for 1kg.

LOL nah i dont think ive seen those sections. Should i just buy some Waxi Maize? I cant find a supplement company that sells dextrose or malto and i just wanna get somthing off the net...

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
try a pharmacy.. thats were i get mine (dextrose i mean)

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL nah i dont think ive seen those sections. Should i just buy some Waxi Maize? I cant find a supplement company that sells dextrose or malto and i just wanna get somthing off the net...

You really aren't trying very hard then.

Also waxy maize is junk.

J

jemvendor

Vitargo is a cast name of a high-density carbohydrate artefact formulated from potato starch. Potato starch will abandoned bound from the abdomen into the baby civil area it will anatomy a gel. This gel will absolution glucose into the bloodstream over a aeon of time which may action athletes a antecedent of ammunition for long-duration activities.