• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hey everybody, here's Kai L. Greene and his recent guest pose at the Rhode Island!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
GODFUCKINGDAMNIT

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
rey mysterio got a nice tan job to hide his tattoos! plus he got swole damn.

I do not understand this routine :p

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol @ some guy from the crowd:

'' What the fuck?''

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His routines suck because he never holds his poses more than a nano-second.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
^ I believe that is what he said.

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok, so I am a big believer in all things progressive. After all, if we do not progress then things tend to stagnate. But, is Kai's posing progressive or is it regressing the sport to the level of it being a spectacle bordering on the ridiculous? The hysterical laughter and WTF comments from people in the background during this video lead me to believe that it is regression that we are witnessing. Regression to the days when shows were held in HS gyms,people came out to see the freaks, and everyone laughed when you told them you were a bodybuilder. I have been in this sport long enough to remember those days.Maybe I am sounding a bit overdramatic but my advice to Mr. Greene would be not to sacrifice the integrity of a sport for the sake of his individuality. This integrity was built through dedication and perseverance and not through grandstanding. Besides, your physique, Mr. Greene speaks volumes by itself.:thumbsup2:

Cork

Cork

People need to stop cheering for him at this point.

His waist is really starting to get wide....

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is massive. And his mid section is NEVER and issue at shows, NEVER.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Relax people, its a freaking guest posing. :bitelip:
He will be in shape for the O and will be in contention for the title

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
People need to stop cheering for him at this point.

His waist is really starting to get wide....

Honestly, it doesnt look at all bigger then last year yet his shoulders and legs are much larger and much more muscular.

But his dance/strip routines are.

Has it been an issue for the actual competition? or has it been an issue for people who have always had a problem with his posing? I dont think his posing has ever hindered his placing.

Personally, i've been disappointed with his posing the last two years. I really like his Dirty Diana routine, the colorado pro routine and the NY Pro routine but IMO they have gone downhill.

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've never been to a show where a pro guest posed, but there was a group consensus asking for an encore. I've never seen that in a video either. They must have enjoyed it. I too wish he would hold his poses just a bit longer, and put some more emphasis on mandatory poses, but I do respect the fact he takes the guest posing seriously and really wants to give the crowd a show.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Change me to team Winklaar now!

great physique.. great underdog/dream story... but

it feels like male exotic dancing..not good to BB..

PistolPete

PistolPete

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh btw, sorry to change the subject a bit, but you guys want to talk about annoying guest posings... check this out..

Andy Haman. He seems like the biggest clown ever. If I saw him guest posing at a show, I think I would just get pissed off. I guess being a clown his kinda his niche, but it bothers me.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
LMAO yeah i used to hate him but now i just really feel sorry for him, he seems like a really good guy.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Has it been an issue for the actual competition? or has it been an issue for people who have always had a problem with his posing? I dont think his posing has ever hindered his placing.

Personally, i've been disappointed with his posing the last two years. I really like his Dirty Diana routine, the colorado pro routine and the NY Pro routine but IMO they have gone downhill.

Since the posing routine doesn't count anymore I don't think it's an issue in terms of placings, but as you say I too have been disappointed with the last couple of years. And it's getting worse and worse.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He look huge but his abdomen is starting to get very thick and distended, his once aesthetic appearance is all but gone.