^^ Thank you both, guys, I'll do a seach in the forum and I'll post here the links.
So, I've been on this whey protein since monday. I took 4 servings already, one per day, one hour-45 min before getting to bed.
- Of course I didn't see any visual improvements on my phisique, it's really too early.
- Maybe I feel less sore the day after a hard workout (¿?)... it might be placebo.
- I think this whey have littble bit of caffein, I need an extra 10-15 min to fall asleep every night.
- I have some extra farts, lol, but ain't a problem, I do not feel bloated at all.
- This is something I want to ask you guys: till last week I ALWAYS got to bathroom EVERY SINGLE DAY almost at the same time and now, since monday, I went only once... do my body needs some time to adapt? My diet hasn't changed, I only added a 25 grams of protein and water shake...
Thanks in advance for your input.
Will definitely be placebo.Quote
That is because you have just consumed at least 120 calories that will take a couple of hours to digest. You have raised your metabolism enough that you have changed your ability to fall asleep quickly.Quote
You've changed your diet, it happens. Would have happened if you added something else high in protein or fibre as well.Quote
Something else is likely to be at fault, or else you have changed your dietary patterns with the late meal, thus your digestion pattern. Either way add fibre.Quote
Dude, I understand that you're new to supplements, but you're clearly being too anxious about this thing. Whey a by-product of the manufacture of cheese. Think of it as it was food. Whey is elementary supplement, thus you can't see results after only 4 servings, it's just an additional source of protein, that's it.
New MOTM October 2009
My lifting videos
i missed this thread i might be late but anyway...
ON is the only brand I buy. So far so good. Both flavours available to me (chocolate and vanilla) are great and they blend very well. I use it after workouts as a way to avoid eating first junk i find in the fridge, since i tend to feel very hungry after my workouts. And of course it helps to keep protein ratio high in a not-so-expensive way. 2 servings of that and i don't feel hungry in hours.
Sometimes I carry one serving to work for an extra meal when i work from 8 to 15 (and arrive home at ~16) in the summer.
Ocasional "protein farts" are smelly tho haha.
^^ Tnx for your post, mate.
Hey, one question if u don't mind: where do you buy it? proteinaprecio.com went very well to me: 43.50€, 48 hours shipping.
OK, 21 or so servings after my first one, I don't have any problems with sleeping, extra gas, etc.
Tnx for your input and feedback in this thread.
wth mvsf1? did you expect some magic muscle growth happening overnight? It's just f***g protein dude, would you had been excited if you'd had some extra chicken that day?
I wonder if not so long ago you thought of people using protein powders as "cheaters".
It's a good thing you're determined to stay natural for life, just imagine what would happen first time you used roids lol.
he would stay awake for years..