• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

wolf gets ANOTHER guru?

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Apparently Wolf is getting another guru, peter trenz... who also prepped markus for his comeback and will prep markus for the coming comp.

Unfortunately i dont have any proof other then the post that i read it from

-----
"remember dennis' blog post about "i'm done with gurus"?!

well it seems he's not doing the prep for the olympia 2010 by himself.... here's a 30min interview with his new guru but it's in German and only audio. so far dennis didn't post anything on his blog about it.

the guru is Peter Trenz

go to Trenzformer.de ~ Nutrition Technology by Pit Trenz - Von Athleten für Athleten - Whey Isolate . Whey Complex . Nox Plode . Nitric Volume . Hardcore Bolic . Anabolic Stack . Gluta 500 . BCAA 4000 . Leistungszentrum Gießen and click on the following --> "Das Team" --> "Pit Trenz" to see an image of him;
or just look up google for "Peter Trenz"
Peter Trenz prepped Markus Rühl since his comeback and will also prep Markus for the 2010 Olympia (Markus is doing the Dallas and wants to get his qualification there...right now he's weighing 306lbs (it's mentioned in the interview))"

Dennis Wolf gets another GURU

-----

Can anyone provide any verify this?

Last edited by a moderator:
chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldnt be surprised if this was true. Dennis appears as though he is someone that needs a lot of assistance getting ready for a show.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmmmm. Wolf did say previously that he would prepare himself. But agree with Chad, he is likely to need a lot of hand holding.

R

Ruhlforever

Dennis is Bla bla bla bla bla tired of him, he MUST start training as crazy lower back, hams and syntholize his calves, that's all

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
At least we will know who is to blame if he fails.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Wolf is a joke, such a pussy.

He needs to learn himself how to prep because guru's obviously don't work for him. There's no point him trying to search around for the guy that's going to make him come in fantastic condition, its right in front of him (him). He's gone through enough competitions and I'm sure the in the small brain of his he knows what's going wrong, therefore he can tweak things for the better.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Wolf is a joke, such a pussy.

He needs to learn himself how to prep because guru's obviously don't work for him. There's no point him trying to search around for the guy that's going to make him come in fantastic condition, its right in front of him (him). He's gone through enough competitions and I'm sure the in the small brain of his he knows what's going wrong, therefore he can tweak things for the better.

That wont work because then he will have nobody to blame.

P

power

Wolf, get it together, you can do it, stop being a pussy!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Dennis is Bla bla bla bla bla tired of him, he MUST start training as crazy lower back, hams and syntholize his calves, that's all
Ah, I missed a post advocating synthol use! Booo to you, sir.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
any of you guys listened Heavy Muscle Radio with Chad Nichols?

he explains what happened at the O, it's fucking hilarious and if that's true Wolf is a freakin retard in the pre-contest.

highlight:

he ask Chad to include some cookies his wife made in his prep...LOL

and she made shit tons of cookies..

Chad part starts arounf 115 min. I think..

Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
First he ate too many damn cookies, and now at the latest show he didn't had enough bananas lol, what's next?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
any of you guys listened Heavy Muscle Radio with Chad Nichols?

Yeah dude i heard that session, it was hillarious. Wolf... oh wolf...

First he ate too many damn cookies, and now at the latest show he didn't had enough bananas lol, what's next?

Well its a pattern... come in fat, come in flat, come in fat, come in flat. Last show he was flat so next time he will be Fat and he's gonna blame his trainer for not bringing enough acai berry.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Milos Sarcev on Dennis Wolf's trainer swapping.

Milos Sarcev said:
My Big Bad Wolf knows that doors of Koloseum Gym are wide open for him...and my friendship is always going to be there for him and his whole family...

I am not going to push the issue - he has the mind on his own...but I would like to remind him: in short time he was with me - he made more progress than ever in his career...as (maybe?) - I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING...

Contrary to many today's so called: "gurus" - I actually did train, diet and competed - FOR MORE THAN TWO DECADES, entering over 110 shows...and TRIED just about E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G - and didn't accidently got in shape ONCE in the lifetime - but was maintaining my shape for years...thus - being able to compete on 2-3 weeks notice (which I did in 1991, 1993, 1997, 1998 and 1999...).

I love Wolfy's physique...and I would love to see him reach his FULL POTENTIAL.

Maybe someone should whisper to his ears...I AM NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER...so maybe he should hurry-up?

I am CONVINCED that he would have at least ONE - if not TWO Olympia titles by now IF he would have stayed in my camp...(actually - in my opinion - he should have won in 2007 - when I prepared him - and judges denied him...and never even giving him a chance to be compared against Jay...so theoretically - he could have been 3 times Mr. O by now....) but oh well...

I just want to point out on my dear friend Hide - who is just unbelievable now and remind everyone that in 2006 I had "argument" on GETBIG about him - as some people wanted to bet he would never made it to Olympia...I guaranteed he'll be there within a year...and indeed - Hide made it to Olympia in 2007...He actually almost qualified in 2006 in Amsterdam - placing 4th to Jay and two Ronnies...(Dennis was there with his family and we talked about working together...)

Another guy who could never qualify for Olympia - did it with me - in every show he competed...starting with his first one: IRONMAN 2007...Yes Spanish/Nigerian - who has never been the same since...regardless of what Media is reporting...

And I can go ON and ON...but than again...why?

My guys knows: HIC RHODOS (KOLOSEUM GYM) - HIC SALTA....!

Anyday is just about fine...

Hey look, Wolf used to have lats and glutes... (not milos related)

Attachments

• denniswolfwm2.JPG
    denniswolfwm2.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 232
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Milos Sarcev said:
I am CONVINCED that he would have at least ONE - if not TWO Olympia titles by now IF he would have stayed in my camp...(actually - in my opinion - he should have won in 2007 - when I prepared him - and judges denied him...and never even giving him a chance to be compared against Jay...so theoretically - he could have been 3 times Mr. O by now....) but oh well...
:bitelip:
Theoretically, a couple bodybuilders "could" have been Mr. O by now.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Even though Wolf would have been with Milos all of this time, he would NOT be Mr.Olympia. No way (not even once). But in the end, I think, that Milos might be a good choice for him.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Milos... lol he need a top pro to be back on track..

C

Comin_Up

hahaha that video was funny

Mike33

Mike33

You never know if, Wolf had been at his best in 08 olympia, I think he could had won that show :) Just my opinion!