• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Red Dead Redemption

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
So, has anyone got this game? The trailer looks great! One of my friends has it and says its similar to GTA series.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
lol But yeah, i really want this game but im broke, im trying to sell MW2 to have some money for this game. A lot of my friends have it and they all say its great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cork

Cork

The thread is dead, long live the thread!

I got Read Dead for PS3 and it's a great time. The online is decent, it would be more fun with a group of people. Mostly I just run around, trying to finish challenges (that's the best XP), and people decide they want to run by and kill me. The ganking is gay, but otherwise it's great. It seems like there is a lot to unlock too.

If anyone has PS3 you can find me on there as Wilksdog. Send me a comment or something and let me know who you are if your psnid isn't obvious.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
lol But yeah, i really want this game but im broke, im trying to sell MW2 to have some money for this game. A lot of my friends have it and they all say its great.

This game deserves to have more than one thread :borat:

Im skint too lol but fuck it, I've put my order in because everywhere is sold out. Should be here for friday! B)

Cork said:
I got Read Dead for PS3 and it's a great time. The online is decent, it would be more fun with a group of people. Mostly I just run around, trying to finish challenges (that's the best XP), and people decide they want to run by and kill me. The ganking is gay, but otherwise it's great. It seems like there is a lot to unlock too.

Yeh, thats what im going to love the most, just travelling into the vast amount of land on horses and shit lol. Got a few friends who have got it so ill be plaing online with them on it.

P

Pain

VIP
Currently 52% in.

Much better game than GTA4.

Add me to PSN.

painc1986

Cork

Cork

I'm trying to get more into the single player before I hit the multiplayer. Once I get more into Mexico on single player I'll probably be free roaming multiplayer a lot more.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
game came today woohoo!

its awesome, i'm drowned by the huge amount of things that you can do. had a go on multiplayer but pretty shitty when you only have a mule lol but you gotta start somewhere.

Cork

Cork

I was laughing out loud when I whistled and a mule came running over. I was looking at the customization screen afterwards.... you can get a bull. A BULL!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I just got this game a few days ago, its awesome! im so addicted.

The multiplayer is cool too but the controls can get so frustrating

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Just passed this game last night. I couldn't beleive it, the story was amazing! I give this game a 9.7/10 , it wouldve gotten a full 10 but i got annoyed by the controls in competitive multiplayer and i had a handful of glitches ruin missions for me.

Any of you play on 360?

my gamertag is ManGuyDude805

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
^ i'll add you dilated when im next on :cool: say, thats a pretty strange name you've got haha

I played through about 20% and then just stopped. i got pretty bored of it. i put that down to me not being patient and i just hated roaming around on a ****ing horse backwards and forwards lol.

Im just pumoed for COD black opts.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ Dude in Red Dead Redemption, you can start a campfire and just fast travel or take a Horse and Buggy, its pretty much instant so u dont have to ride that much lol

Personally i liked riding the horse since i was doing everysingle side mission and there were plenty inbetween story missions.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
^ lol i know but its just not that fast paced enough for me. Thats why i love COD.

And the multiplayer i didnt like at all.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I see what you mean. I like slow paced campaigns so i was able to play through it all. CoD is really freakin fast for a console game lol. I played MW2 for a while but after a while people found some ****ed up camping spots and just picked people off or cheated, that totally turned me off. Plus i dont play competitively enough to get that good i was just average.