• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Soccer World Cup 2010

Which country got bent over the most by poor referees this world cup?

• AUSTRALIA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Harry Kewell

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Hey lads,
Discuss

I dont follow premier league or any soccer really but the world cup is the world cup! !!!! excited.

Australias last warm up game before the actual cup is tonight against the USA which we should win since america treats soccer like we treat NFL lol. Hope Australia does well but i really dont see us getting out of the group stage 2 world cups in a row. Im actually hoping England does well as well.

Ive heard Brazil is a bit nerfed this year as well. whats going on?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
England is going to be shit, I hope not though but I just got a feeling. They played pretty badly in warm up game with Japan, hell they couldn't even score (japan players knocked it in for em lol), and lampard didn't bang in the pen.

Also, ferdinands out of world cup with knee injury!

First game is June 12th against USA.

Fuck em up aussies!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
lol, if theres one thing u can count on in aussie soccer its us playing rough and either hurting us or our opponents. lolol, we shouldn't need to play rough for england to beat usa in the group stage though. Hows Rooney's health?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It seems we Spain are going to take it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^^^

you wish.

@Pickle : team USA is pretty strong this year, way better than the past and they have invested a lot in soccer lately. remember they reached the finals of the Cofederation cup and almost defeated Brasil.

Portugal is improving fast from their last match against Camaroon that we nailed 3-1.

Also Drogba broke his arm and he is not expected to be in the first game of the group wich is against us...

we have Brazil and Ivory Coast in the group so it's not easy. I think the second place is ours and we're def. discuss the 1st with Brasil in the last group match!

portugal1_1535365i-1.jpg

and if this kid is 100% it is going to be tuff for any team.

CristianoRonaldo104-1.jpg

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was picking Ivory Coast to come out of that group and possibly make a run (cheering for the Africa team), but with my man Drogba out they are screwed :tear:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I was picking Ivory Coast to come out of that group and possibly make a run (cheering for the Africa team), but with my man Drogba out they are screwed :tear:

bro, Drogba is in for the second game against Brasil..

But with Brasil and Portugal in the same group.. it is very hard for Ivory Coast to go trough..

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brasil this cup has a solid defense, with Júlio César (best goalkeeper in the world at the moment), Lúcio and Ruan.
The attack is not as good as it was years ago with Ronaldo, Ronaldinho Gaúcho...but we have Kaká, Robinho...

It's a strong team with very good results these past years leading up to World Cup.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Brasil this cup has a solid defense, with Júlio César (best goalkeeper in the world at the moment), Lúcio and Ruan.
The attack is not as good as it was years ago with Ronaldo, Ronaldinho Gaúcho...but we have Kaká, Robinho...

It's a strong team with very good results these past years leading up to World Cup.

now this is going to be interesting. lolol

Rob, I bet with you that Portugal is going to kick Brasil's ass in the group!:turborun:

best of luck to Brasil in the rest of the comp. though..
portugal_brasil_particular_desportu-1.jpg

portugal_brasil_03-1.jpg

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
now this is going to be interesting. lolol

Rob, I bet with you that Portugal is going to kick Brasil's ass in the group!:turborun:

hahahaha...No WAY Natzo!
When I say that Brazil's attack is not as good as it was I mean, still is very good but not stelar. Did you see the third goal scored against Zimbabue?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
hahahaha...No WAY Natzo!
When I say that Brazil's attack is not as good as it was I mean, still is very good but not stelar. Did you see the third goal scored against Zimbabue?

yeah.. great goals.. but c'mon.. Zimbabue? really? that's playing with dead people.

at least we scored 3 against Cameroon...

and have you seen the secon goal by Raul Meireles and the third by Nani?

they were has good has Brazil's.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Australias last warm up game before the actual cup is tonight against the USA which we should win since america treats soccer like we treat NFL lol.

:hollister:
USA USA

Natzzzo said:
bro, Drogba is in for the second game against Brasil..
Did not realize this, i only read where he said he wasn't playing in the WC at all.
IMO this is the hardest group, even N Korea is hard to score against.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^

true N. Korea is a defensive pain in the ass!

and don't be shy about supporting team USA, they're strong and are going to do a great world cup, I see them in the quarter-finals.

_ROBERTiNHO_

_ROBERTiNHO_

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice goals and C. Ronaldo plays a lot!
Brasil X Portugal: gonna be a interesting game.

shadeagain

shadeagain

algeria will win this

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
soccer worldcup? for gods sake man its called the football world cup

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
oh nose australia lost its warm up 3-1. :spy:

we'll bounce back tho. :spy:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^ disagree, didnt see the game but ive watched some of australias previous. We are playing poor soccer got taken to the limit by new zealand we need a minor miracle to return to previous world cup form. America should be pwned by england and ROONEY!