• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My Epistane Cycle Log

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Hi everybody fellas, I've come into possess of two boxes of Epistane, and after some research I decided to give it a try.
I will try to give you updates as much as I can, anyway let's start from the beginning.
N.B. Any advice and suggestion is welcome

-EPISTANE CYCLE:
.Cycle Lenght: 8 Weeks
.Cycle Mode: Pulse, 2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, just like my workout schedule, or otherwise I could do the classic 30 mg daily first week then go up to 40 mg, I've heard lots of different opinions, but the less liver stress granted by the pulse is something to think about.
.Cycle Plan:
-Week 1:
I will start with 10 mg on day one, moving the dosage up to 30 mg.
-Weeks 2-3
40 mg Workout days, Off in rest days.
-Week 5:
I will add 50 mg of IBE Formex and continue with it till week 8 when real PCT with SERMS will begin.
-Weeks 6-7:
As above
-Week 8:
In this week I will cut away Epistane and insert PCT, 150 mg per day of clomid and 40 mg of Nolvadex.
-Week 9:
40 mg Nolva/100 mg Clomid/
-Week 10:
20 mg Nolva/75 mg Clomid

As for the supplements to protect and aid liver, blood pressure and kidneys, I will be taking:
-Red Yeast Rice with COQ10
-Milk Thystle
-Rhodiola Rosea
-Serenoa Repens
-Perfect Cycle by Anabolic Extreme.

That's it

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks good. So, when do we start?

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Looks good. So, when do we start?
I'm starting by the end of this month, but today a good friend of mine came up to me with primo and anavar tabs, and at a good price so I'm considering it....anyway one of the two cycle will be done for sure...
My stats:
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 210 lbs
Body Fat: Dunno, but abs are visible and so are muscle shapes and roundness, also I'm on creatine monohydrate so I'm a bit bloated.
Lifting stats:
Almost 2 years.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
think of trying epistane.

Following this for sure..

can we have some before after pics?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
8 weeks of an oral....
just my opinion, i dont like that idea

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Updates, guess what, I just came to my senses, if I gotta start with gear, better go for real.
I'll run 500 mg Test E per 12 weeks, with 20 mg of D-Bol first 4 weeks everday.PCT will be made with Nolva and Clomid. Very exicted cause this is my first cycle ever. Coming soon :)

medicineman

medicineman

first cycle....i recommend hcg on cycle, wish i would have my first cycle.

HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Sorry guys I've been busy with work and also took a week off from training cause I really needed it, never took a rest week since I started weightlifting and my body really appreciated it. For PCT I have A-Dex and Clomid, and I will also take Proviron at 50 mg everyday of the cycle. I changed it to 300 mg of Prop and 300 mg of Deca each week, I will blow up anyway with prop considering It's my first, my source couldn't provide me Enantate anymore so I had to stick with Prop, which is cheaper so anyway a good thing to save a few bucks considering I eat as a cow.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Time to post some "before" pics, man! :D