• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

E3 2010

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
So its that time of the year again. E3 kicks off next week. Is anyone excited? if so, what are you most excited about?

Im most excited about the announcement of a new Zelda for the wii. So little is known about the game and there is absolutely no media from it other then an image of a concept art that was shown LAST YEAR. Iirc, Shigeru Mayamoto said this new Zelda will be as revolutionary for the franchise as Ocarina of Time was.

The other game im most excited about is the Halo Reach campaign. I played the beta a lot and im interested in seeing how the campaign is coming along. I wanna say im excited about Metal Gear Rising but i have my doubts.

Im hoping to be surprised by some new reveals/announcements but im keeping my expectations at bay so i dont end up disappointed.

E3 Conference Schedule

June 13
- "evening" (idk the specific time) Sony PlayStation Move Event
- 07:00pm PST Microsoft Natal Event

June 14-
- 10:30am PST Microsoft Conference
- 01:00pm PST Electronic Arts (EA) Conference
- 05:00pm PST Ubisoft Conference

June 15-
- 09:00am PST Nintendo Conference
- 12:00pm PST Sony Conference

Live Streams
- GameSpot
- IGN
- GameTrailers

iirc, most webcasts begin on june 14 but gametrailers will webcast the Microsoft Natal Event on june 13... but who cares about that crap, the good stuff begins on Monday! The main conferences are on Monday and Tuesday but there should be a lot of cool stuff throughout the week.

Any gamers left in musclemecca?

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
E3 and the Olympia are two of the biggest events of the year for me, lol.

I just want to see Zelda Wii, anything else is icing on the cake.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
E3 and the Olympia are two of the biggest events of the year for me, lol.

I just want to see Zelda Wii, anything else is icing on the cake.

Seems like we're on the same boat lol. I really hope they bring a cool art style because the "realistic" art style doesnt work well on the wii's hardware.

smcfay

smcfay

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hear they might announce the ps4

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I hear they might announce the ps4

I doubt it, there was a viral ad that suggested it but Sony said it was fake..

A more concrete rumor is the 360 "slim" with built in wifi and large HDD. One peice of hardware that has been confirmed is the 3DS which is basically a Nintendo DS with a 3D display that doesnt require special 3D glasses.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
I doubt it, there was a viral ad that suggested it but Sony said it was fake..

A more concrete rumor is the 360 "slim" with built in wifi and large HDD. One peice of hardware that has been confirmed is the 3DS which is basically a Nintendo DS with a 3D display that doesnt require special 3D glasses.

I heard that it will actually be more gfx capable then a wii

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I heard that it will actually be more gfx capable then a wii

I might have heard that aswell... would be interesting lol the wii's graphics suck so bad. :(

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
A gif sufraced which is rumored to be a leaked update for a new 360 model

7srDh-1.gif

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
I might have heard that aswell... would be interesting lol the wii's graphics suck so bad. :(

probably not true but interesting. Ds is like a 64 for gfx

wii is like the old xbox

id see the new 3ds being somewhere around the gamecube level, they surely wouldnt want to take shine off their wii when it still has some shelf life.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Update- Although the Natal event is tonight, it wont be broadcasted until June 15 on MTV... seems retarded but thats marketing for you. Tomorrows Microsoft event will be aired on SpikeTV but will still be streamed by the links in the OP for everyone around the world. Note, Some websites will have live features before and after the conferences.

probably not true but interesting. Ds is like a 64 for gfx

wii is like the old xbox

id see the new 3ds being somewhere around the gamecube level, they surely wouldnt want to take shine off their wii when it still has some shelf life.

Yeah they probably wont want their wii to seem more obsolete then it already is lol. I really dont like handheld gaming though, i hate staring down at a small screen, it hurts my neck after a while and i have no interest on gaming on the go. I'd rather just play at home.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Live streams of the Microsoft Conference in 3 hours

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Well the Microsoft conference sucked balls, They showed 3 good games and the rest was crap.

Metal Gear Rising

Gears of War 3

Halo: Reach

Edited reach trailer

Call of Duty: Black Ops

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Did you not like the Kinect or the new xbox 360 system hardware with the 250 GB and the built in WI-FI?

15711_66-1.png

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^ Actually i did but they only showed the new xbox during the last 3 minutes or so. Kinect looks interesting but im not buying it, its mostly for family games for the casual audience. What pisses me off is that they probably showed that gay dancing game longer then they showed Gears of war and Halo Reach COMBINED. Even Cliffy B said theres a new gears of war mode but he didnt even have enough time to debut it. There were a few good games in the beginning and then they showed like an hour of Kinect.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was hoping they were going to show a first person shooter type game with kinect. Imagine snapping peoples necks with your bare hands lol. The games they did show looked sweet. I think that last car racing game with Kinect looked sweet.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I was hoping they were going to show a first person shooter type game with kinect. Imagine snapping peoples necks with your bare hands lol. The games they did show looked sweet. I think that last car racing game with Kinect looked sweet.

The problem is, Kinect isnt as precise as a control and its pretty glitchy. I think the best thing would be a normal FPS game with basic control scheme yet it allows you to do certain things with Kinect (if you own it). For example, using hand gestures to give orders to your squadmates or doing some sort of melee attacks like you mentioned.

The EA Conference had some great games;
Need for Speed: Hot Persuit
Dead Space 2
BulletStorm
Crysis 2
EA's MMA
Medal of Honor
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Battlefied Bad Company 2: Vietname (BFBC2 Expansion)

I was most impressed with BulletStorm, it looked like so much fun, now thats a game were Kinect Melees would work since your kicking and smacking dudes lol. I would post videos but they are all shitty quality, best to wait for HD Videos to be uploaded on youtube.

The Ubisoft conference will be on in 10 minutes.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your hardcore.. I only caught the 360 one because I saw it on Spike TV. I will look up some of the titles you mentioned though. I have always enjoyed Need for Speeds. I am not too sure yet if their MMA game is going to be better than the UFC one.